Experienced Licensed Esthetician Jobs Vacancy in Pratima Ayurvedic Spa New York
Pratima Ayurvedic Spa New York urgently required following position for Experienced Licensed Esthetician. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Experienced Licensed Esthetician Jobs Vacancy in Pratima Ayurvedic Spa New York Jobs Details:
PRATIMA Ayurvedic Skincare Spa Clinic, an Ayurvedic wellness center in Soho, provides authentic holistic treatments and services to balance the mind, body and spirit. We are seeking a bright, qualified individual who meets the following criteria and shares our values of wellness! We are a warm, dedicated team and provide a lovely working environment.
Looking for an experienced NY licensed Esthetician to join our team. Candidates are interested in promoting skin health and beauty with a holistic approach using mind-body techniques and natural organic products.
- Perform high-quality customized Ayurvedic facials, treatments and waxing.
- Communicate effectively with clients regarding their treatments, and suggest additional products, treatments and at-home care when necessary.
- Recommend and sell appropriate skincare products to all clients.
- Meet and exceed daily and weekly sales goals.
- Build and maintain a loyal client base and customer retention through continuous focus on customer satisfaction.
- Ensure and maintain cleanliness and safety of rooms, materials, equipment and spa.
- Properly monitor and manage use of supplies and perform weekly and monthly inventory.
- Ensure spa/clinic standards are maintained at all times.
- Communicate effectively with management on a daily basis
- Participate in all Staff Meetings.
- Help grow the business through client relationships.
- NY State Esthetician License
- Excellent planning, communication and organizational skills
- Warm, enthusiastic and nurturing demeanor
- Expertise on all skin types and natural skincare products
- Retail Sales and customer service
- Must be punctual, reliable and time efficient
- Capacity to work independently and a team player
- Must be Flexible with schedule
- Ayurvedic treatment training will be provided.