Administrative Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Upma Group Inc Sugar Land
Upma Group Inc Sugar Land urgently required following position for Administrative Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Administrative Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Upma Group Inc Sugar Land Jobs Details:
A full-time Administrative Assistant to help handle the administrative duties of a company that owns and operates multiple restaurants and salons. The entire office staff works as a team to get all daily, weekly, biweekly, and monthly tasks finished quickly and effectively.
The Office Assistant will report directly to the Office Manager and Owners of the company.
High School Graduate
Prior experience as an office assistant or administrative assistant is required.
Skills, Abilities, and Character Traits
- Has familiarity with Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel in order to create documents and spreadsheets with formulas and formatting
- Computer Proficiency Required
- Windows 7/Windows 10
- Is adaptable to a fast paced work environment with the ability to work well under high pressure
- Has tremendous organizational skills and can follow up and follow through on tasks given and received
- Can follow instructions and follow an effective system that has already been created for handling the administrative operations of the company
- Has tremendous patience and strong communication skills because the position requires communication with several managers and employees, various companies, third parties, and applicants during interviews
- Pays careful attention to details and can focus on the task at hand
- Is very proactive and has the ability to multi-task naturally
- Has an upbeat personality and optimistic attitude that is contagious to the rest of the office staff as well as the managers of the restaurants and salons whenever they communicate with the office Job Duties (partial list, subject to change)
- Daily, weekly, monthly bookkeeping and accounting
- Facilitating the interviews, hiring, and training of new applicants for the restaurants and salons- Ordering goods, inventory, and product for the restaurants and salons
- Ordering supplies for the office, restaurants, and salons
- Record keeping and Invoices
- Communicating with and motivating managers regularly regarding operations and administration
- Bonus structures, labor costs, and cost of goods
- Accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Organizing and storing all weekly paperwork received from restaurants and salons
- Checking emails, voicemails, and faxesWork Environment
- A strong team-friendly environment where everyone works together to get tasks completed
- A new 1500 square foot office building in Sugar Land, TX with a staff of 4 to 6 people
- Dress Code is Casual
Excellent command over the English language since communication will be very important in this role
Compensation and Other Details
- Hours: Monday through Friday, 8:30 AM to 5 PM with a 30-minute lunch break
- $12 Per Hour at 40 hours per week.
- Pay is hourly. Semi-Annual and Annual evaluations with pay increases.
- Initial Evaluation at 3-month
- Evaluation at 6-month mark which includes a raise to $12.50 Per Hour assuming performance is adequate
- Evaluation at 12-month mark which includes a raise to $13.00 Per Hour assuming performance is adequate
- Evaluation at 18-month mark which includes a raise to $13.50 Per Hour assuming performance is adequate
- Evaluation at 24-month mark which includes a raise to $14.00 Per Hour assuming performance is adequate
- Looking for someone who wants a long-term career at a company that is growing.
- This company has several members on its team that have been employed for anywhere from 4 years to as many as 15 years.
- A detailed training program has been created to help train the new Office Assistant and ease the transition into this new career.
- A full Background Check will be run on the applicant before a final Offer of Employment is made
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $12.00 /hour
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $12.00 /hour
- Administrative Assistant: 2 years
- High school or equivalent
Required work authorization:
- United States