Laborer Worker Construction Jobs Vacancy in Hal Hays Construction Inc Sacramento
Hal Hays Construction Inc Sacramento urgently required following position for Laborer Worker Construction. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Laborer Worker Construction Jobs Vacancy in Hal Hays Construction Inc Sacramento Jobs Details:
Hal Hays Construction, Inc.invites you to join our talentedand award-winning teamas we grow our company to the next level. We provide General and Civil constructionservices to select high-growth marketslike Utility Agencies, Military/Federal, Municipalities, Public Works, and Water Agencies. We provide Facility Modernizations, New Construction, Heavy Civil & Industrial work, Dry & Wet Utilities, Roads & Highways, Energy solutions, Aviation and Transit Infrastructure, and Security enhancements.
Besides a great salary, paid holidays, and sick/vacation time, our team members enjoy:
- Comprehensive insurance program (medical, dental, vision, prescriptions, life insurance)
- 401(k) savings plan
- Annual profit sharing
- Paid industry training and certifications (in eligible areas)
- The Wayne B. Hays Scholarship Program (for HHCI employees and family member’s educational pursuits)
- Community Service volunteer opportunities
- Annual Summer & Christmas Parties and Quarterly BBQ’s
About Hal Hays Construction, Inc. (HHCI)
Celebrating over 27 years of service to clients, Hal Hays Construction, Inc. (HHCI) is an award-winning design build construction company providing verticaland civil construction services for high-growth clients throughout the Western states. HHCI is recognized as anINC 5000 High Growth Firm, ENR-Ranked Top California Contractor, Edison Supplier of the Year, National MBE Constructor of the Year,andAccredited Quality Contractor. HHCI’s corporate headquarters is in Riverside, CA with branch offices in Redding, CA. Visit our website at www.halhays.com.
We are looking for Construction Laborer(s)
Classification: Non-Exempt (Non-Prevailing Wage)
General Summary of Position: Work in a construction crew to replace hundredth’s residential water meters in Sacramento Area.
- Replace damaged residential water meters
- Performs a variety of tasks involving physical labor
- Clean debris, hazardous materials and trash from construction job sites
- Installs sewer, water, and storm drainpipes
- Clears and prepares work areas
- Spotter to heavy equipment operators
- Dig trenches
- Performs demolition
- Identifies utility lines
- Direct traffic when necessary to ensure safety of pedestrians, motorists and work crew
- Backfill trenches when necessary
- Uses jackhammers or drills to break up concrete or pavement
- Follow all safety policies and procedures
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned
- Maintain proper care in the use and maintenance of equipment
- Follow direction of the Superintendent/General Superintendent with regards to daily production schedule and activities
- Prefer: 2 plus years’ experience working in the construction industry
- Ability to lift heavy objects- 50 lbs.
- Walk/Stand for long periods of time
- Must know how to operate hand and power tools of all types
- Perform strenuous physical labor in outdoor elements
- Must be able to work weekends and overtime when needed
- Must have valid DL
- Must pass pre-employment drug test/physical/background check
Disclaimer: The information in this job description indicates the general nature and level of work to be performed. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as comprehensive of every job duty, responsibility, or qualification required by an employee assigned to this job. While employed in this position, an employee may be required to perform other assignments not listed on this job description.
Hal Hays Construction, Inc.is an Equal Opportunity Employer -The Company does not discriminate against employees or applicants on race, color, creed, age, gender, sexual orientation, national origin or ancestry, religion, marital status, military service/veteran status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, medical condition, including genetic characteristics, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws .
Job Type: Full-time
- Labor: 2 years
- Sacramento, CA
- Driver's License
Required work authorization:
- United States