Sales Service Advisor Universal Banker Ocala Maricamp Branch Jobs Vacancy in Bbva Compass Ocala
- Sales Service Advisor Universal Banker Ocala Maricamp Branch
- Bbva Compass
- Ocala FL
- 14 Jan, 2018 30+ days ago
Bbva Compass Ocala urgently required following position for Sales Service Advisor Universal Banker Ocala Maricamp Branch. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Sales Service Advisor Universal Banker Ocala Maricamp Branch Jobs Vacancy in Bbva Compass Ocala Jobs Details:
At BBVA, we are working to make banking better for everyone. That is where you come in. We are looking for smart, team oriented people who want to be part of a first-class workforce that gives people the tools they need to meet their financial goals, all while delivering an outstanding client experience. Learn more below.
The Sales and Service Advisor (SSA) is a hybrid Branch Associate/Financial Sales Advisor position that’s primary responsibilities include selling bank products and services both inside and outside the branch, conducting teller transactions and managing the lobby. They will serve as a Branch Associate during high traffic hours to ensure an exceptional customer experience and will focus on sales during non-peak hours to maximize sales production.
1. Customer service and cash handling experience required.
2. High school diploma required; college degree preferred.
3. One year of retail banking experience with a focus in sales preferred (SSA I); Two years of retail banking experience with focus in sales preferred (SSA II).
4. Meet credit history and criminal background requirements associated with Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry registration process, to include FBI fingerprint criminal history report and review of credit report.
5. Excellent oral and written communication skills.
6. Exhibit a professional, helpful attitude along with the ability to positively interact with customers and co-workers.
7. Ability to identify customer needs and implement an effective solution in a rapidly changing environment.
8. Able to meet deadlines and manage pressure to attain banking center sales while delivering an excellent customer experience.
9. Demonstrate proficient computer skills.
10. Assertive communication skills along with a focus for sales.
11. Able to lift up to 50 pounds throughout the day.
- The position requires regular and predictable attendance and the ability to be punctual.
- This position has no unusual physical requirements.
- Most work is performed in a climate-controlled indoor facility during normal business hours, including weekends. Occasional outside sales activities are required.
- This position requires on-going situational awareness of the facility and of the people in and around the facility to ensure personal and environmental safety.
- Interruptions from customers, peers, managers or others are present with the need to prioritize tasks.
- This position requires the ability to continuously view information on documents and on a computer screen, to conduct written and verbal communication and to manipulate objects.
- This position frequently requires the ability to sit and to walk.
- This position occasionally requires the ability to stand, bend or stop as well as the ability to lift and/or carry up to 50 pounds.
- Rarely, this job may require the ability to kneel or climb stairs.