Account Payable Clerk Jobs Vacancy in Integrity First Financial Group San Diego
Integrity First Financial Group San Diego urgently required following position for Account Payable Clerk. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Account Payable Clerk Jobs Vacancy in Integrity First Financial Group San Diego Jobs Details:
Position Title: Accounts Payable Clerk
Position Type: Part Time, Non Exempt
Location: Corporate Office. San Diego, Ca
- Review all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval for payment
- Daily check runs and mailing out payments
- Process monthly rent payments
- Daily deposits
- Process monthly expense reimbursements
- Assist in month end closing & loan reconciliations
- Maintain vendor files, including vendor and credit card reconciliations
- Year end 1099 maintenance and filing
- Follow up on all pending issues
- Filing and scanning of documents for accounting and HR department
- Answers calls to address vendors and employees inquiries or questions
- Assist with other projects as needed
Job Requirements: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- 1+ years of Accounting experience
- Experience with high volume Accounts Payable processing preferred
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be detail oriented and possess strong organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task and be self-motivated
Physical Demands The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
Work Environment The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Work week is from Monday through Friday, roughly 20-27 hours per week.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- Open office environment
Integrity First Financial Group is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Job Type: Part-time
- Accounting: 1 year
- San Diego, CA
Required work authorization:
- United States