Patient Access Representative Saturday Jobs Vacancy in Nebraska Orthopaedic Hospital
Nebraska Orthopaedic Hospital urgently required following position for Patient Access Representative Saturday. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Patient Access Representative Saturday Jobs Vacancy in Nebraska Orthopaedic Hospital Jobs Details:
OrthoNebraska is focused and dedicated to the complete care and treatment of the orthopaedic patient. As the area’s leading provider of orthopaedics, we committed to provide exceptional patient care with 24 beds, 12 operating rooms and clinic locations across Iowa, Nebraska and Missouri. OrthoNebraska offers comprehensive care that includes both surgical and non-surgical intervention and is supported by a range of sub-specialized providers. OrthoNebraska specializes in the diagnostic, surgical and rehabilitative needs of persons with musculoskeletal conditions. Our facilities are state-of-the-art and focused on high quality, cost effective care. Our staff is chosen for their experience and passion for outstanding patient care.
- Associate degree or equivalent education/experience/credentials preferred.
- BLS required within 60 days of hire.
- Customer service and computer experience. Three years prior experience in a healthcare environment preferred.
- Understanding of the revenue cycle including insurance payers, billing, and collections is beneficial.
- Rapidly changing environment on an hourly basis requires calm, rational thinking to meet customer demands and deadlines.
- Exposure to numerous personality types requires sensitivity and conflict resolution skills.
- Team environment requires total participation by all members in problem solving and decision-making.
- Demonstrate flexibility and dedication to team involvement and have solid communication skills.
- Maintain a high level of customer service.
- Utilize positive interpersonal skills with both internal and external customers in the daily performance of duties.
- Receive patients for service.
- Greet customers promptly with a warm and friendly reception.
- Accurately and efficiently schedule patients for appointments.
- Prepare registration paperwork.
- Verify patient insurance.
- Complete all required billing information in the health information system.
- Collect time of service and account balance payments from patients in a professional manner.
- Direct customers to appropriate setting.
- Console operator to handle and process incoming calls.
- Maintain confidentiality and demonstrates respect for patient rights.
- Regularly attend and actively participate in team meetings.
- Engage in performance improvement activities.
- Demonstrate self-motivating skills to complete assigned work, assist others and maintain high productivity.
- Attend and complete mandatory education programs
- Maintain flexibility to occasional requests to work overtime, different shifts or holidays.
- Comply with safety policies and procedures, regulatory requirements.
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.