Crew Member Jobs Vacancy in Arclight Cinemas
Arclight Cinemas urgently required following position for Crew Member. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Crew Member Jobs Vacancy in Arclight Cinemas Jobs Details:
ARCLIGHT CINEMAS BEACH CITIES
NOW HIRING CREW MEMBERS
Do you have a passion for film? Are you outgoing and enjoy hosting parties/events? ArcLight Cinemas is now accepting applications for our Crew Member position in Beach Cities!
Our Crew Members are critical to ArcLight's business operations. We promise to provide our guests an uninterrupted movie-time experience, so they can be fully present and connect with the film and the people around them. In order to do this, our Crew Members must always be attentive to guest needs and able to work in different roles based on the flow of the business. Ultimately, the quality of our guests' experience lies with our Crew Members.
During a shift, Crew Members may work in multiple areas of the business based on guests' needs, and opportunities for the Crew Member's development. Through all areas of work -- whether cleaning theaters and bathrooms, to running the concessions stand, to welcoming guests to the lobby or auditorium - individuals can build their leadership, business acumen and broader life skills. Crew Members are individuals who naturally take pride in their work, create positive guest experiences, uphold our standards, and maintain a safe movie-going environment for everyone.
Desired Skills & Experience:
Essential functions and requirements of this position include:
· Being available to work nights, weekends, and all recognized holiday periods and to arrive for work, as scheduled, on time.
· Being at least 18 years of age.
· Demonstrating a professional, positive, welcoming, and warm approach.
· An ability to critically think and problem solve while working in a demanding, fast-paced environment where multi-tasking is required.
· Effective verbal and written communication skills.
· Balancing guest and business needs by practicing good judgment in solving for each business issue as they occur.
· An ability to consistently demonstrate accurate handling of cash and cash equivalents.
· An ability to provide and receive feedback and hold self and others to performance requirements and operational standards.
· Taking personal accountability for the development of yourself and others by building skills.
· Maintaining the standards of excellence throughout the guest experience, including but not limited to anticipating the flow of guests, greeting guests, cleaning auditoriums, cleaning rest rooms, cleaning common areas, preparing and serving food and beverages, ticketing, guest services, retail, and sight and sound.
· Maintaining the standards of excellence throughout the operations that guests do not see, including efficient and organized office spaces, kitchens, preparation areas, stock rooms, break rooms, exit halls, and storage rooms.
Physical Demands of this position include:
· Walking, kneeling, crouching, stooping, bending, squatting, climbing stairs, and the ability to be on your feet for up to 4 hours at a time.
· Reaching, pushing, pulling, grasping, lifting (overhead and waist level), gripping, and frequently lifting up to 20 pounds.
· Ability to operate hand-held and stationary touchscreen electronic devices.
· Light keyboarding, use of phones, the manual dexterity and fine motor skills for writing, cash-handling, and using office equipment.
ArcLight Cinemas offers competitive pay and benefits to our members including access to: 401(k) savings plan + employer match, free movie tickets/theater pass privileges, gym membership discounts, scholarship opportunities, and access to First Entertainment Credit Union.
ArcLight Cinemas offers an unprecedented combination of technology, amenities, comfort, and customer service. Facilities include state-of-the-art "black box" auditoriums featuring superior sight and sound, as well as a cafe/bar and a cinema-focused gift shop. For more information about ArcLight visit www.arclightcinemas.com . ArcLight Cinemas. . .Your movie-time. Uninterrupted.
It is ArcLight's policy to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, religious creed, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, pregnancy, childbirth, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law. We consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable law. It is our policy to provide reasonable accommodations to people with disabilities as required by law.