Mail Services Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Compass Corporate Charlotte
Compass Corporate Charlotte urgently required following position for Mail Services Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Mail Services Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Compass Corporate Charlotte Jobs Details:
A family of companies and experiences
As the leading foodservice and support services company, Compass Group USA is known for our great people, great service and our great results. If you’ve been hungry and away from home, chances are you’ve tasted Compass Group’s delicious food and experienced our outstanding service. Our 200,000 associates work in award-winning restaurants, corporate cafes, hospitals, schools, arenas, museums, and more in all 50 states.
Our reach is constantly expanding to shape the industry and create new opportunities for innovation. Join the Compass family today!
great people. great services. great results.
Each and every individual plays a key role in the growth and legacy of our company. We know the next big idea can come from anyone. We encourage developing and attracting expertise that differentiates us as a company as we continue to raise the bar.
A facility support position is available to support our corporate office as a Mail Services Clerk .
- Ensure all copiers are stocked with paper, toner and other supplies as needed.
- Receive non-accountable US Mail sorts by departments and delivered to the administrative assistants of each department.
- Track all paper placed at each location.
- Scan and sort accountable express packages and non-accountable U. S. Mail daily to deliver to the administrative assistants of each department.
- Separate interoffice envelopes and meter outgoing U. S. mailings daily.
- Regular payroll and union checks are received, divided in areas/ must be sent out via UPS on Monday
- Print UPS labels for outgoing Payroll packages.
- Trace missing express packages.
- Order and Properly stock all mailing supplies
- Proper skills in telephone procedures
- Must be able to perform mail runs in a timely manner
- Restock and maintain pantry areas - keep clean and presentable.
- High school diploma or equivalent education.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret written and oral instructions.
- Ability to effectively represent information and respond to questions from mangers, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to stand, walk, stoop, kneel and work in awkward positions.
- Good physical dexterity a must.
- Must able to work inside or out.
- Must be able to accomplish manual labor and capable of lifting of 50 - 100 pounds is required.