Regional Sales Account Manager Southern Jobs Vacancy in Integra Biosciences Los Angeles
Integra Biosciences Los Angeles urgently required following position for Regional Sales Account Manager Southern. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Regional Sales Account Manager Southern Jobs Vacancy in Integra Biosciences Los Angeles Jobs Details:
Integra Biosciences is a world leading manufacturer and direct seller of innovative laboratory tools for liquid handling and media preparation. The company is fast paced and fully committed to creating novel solutions to meet the needs of customers in Bio-tech & Pharmaceutical Research labs, Diagnostics, and quality control groups in all life science markets as well and the food & beverage, forensics and medical industries. Integra's home office in the US is based in Hudson, NH.
The ideal candidate will have a “hunter” mentality and must be eager to meet new customers. The ideal candidate will live within a central area of the region and report to a regional sales manager. They will function as a direct sales agent for the company in the defined geographical region where you will be expected to perform various sales related activities including but not limited to:
- Actively meeting with and calling upon existing and new customers to give sales presentations, product demonstrations and product training on a regular basis
- Maintain and strengthen existing customer relationships while developing new opportunities
- Independently organize and track all sales opportunities
- Generate product quotations based on a needs assessment
- Prepare and submit monthly sales forecasts
- Attend industry-related trade shows, symposiums and professional meetings
- Develop and execute short and long term goals and strategies for the territory
- Aid in all new product introductions
- Superior time management and project prioritization abilities are essential. Must be able to make practical decisions with minimal direction to achieve budget goals.
- Self-sufficient individual who can seek out new opportunities independently
- Knowledge of liquid handling & Cell Culture products and techniques a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills
- The ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with both a diverse customer base and coworkers
- Experience with CRM (Salesforce) or similar database
- Possess strong customer relationships within the defined region
- 3 – 5 years’ experience selling to the life science industry
- Existing relationships within the life science and academic laboratory research field in the region
- Understanding of laboratory processes, objective and challenges
- Experience in the life science and basic research fields or liquid handling is a plus
- BA in a scientific discipline also a plus
Travel: Within territory 90
Job Type: Full-time
- selling: 3 years