Entry Level Deveops Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Netcloudtek New York
Netcloudtek New York urgently required following position for Entry Level Deveops Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Entry Level Deveops Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Netcloudtek New York Jobs Details:
We are looking for smart, articulate IT persons who are excited about growing into the DevOps role. This will require hard work, creativity and tenacity. DevOps Engineers are responsible for the design and implementation of applications, build, release, deployment, and configuration activities.
The DevOps Engineer will be responsible for executing the tools and processes to enable DevOps. Candidate should be able to bridge the gap between Development and Operational teams.Working with the development teams to meet acceptance criteria, gathering and documenting the requirements. Candidate should be able to work in fast-paced multi-disciplinary environments.
- Develop project scope, schedule, and requirements; and generate technical documents for developers to execute.
- Act as professional liaison between executive project management and development team
- Generate cost/benefit analyses and business impact analyses for executive leadership
- Responsibly set up and host regular conference meetings between relevant developer and project management teams to keep projects on track and within budget
- Manage/process changes to project scope and communicate feasibility and budget impacts to executive project leadership
- Develop final project write-ups and documentation (technical & user) Qualifications
- Bachelor's/ Master's Degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Information Systems, MIS or experience with other programming languages or equivalent training/work
- Knowledge of Java, C++ , Python, Ruby or similar programming languages.
- Background in Linux systems
- Proven ability to write clear, concise documentation
- Knowledge with cloud technologies such as CloudStack, VMware, AWS etc.