Integrated Middle Office App Dev Solution Architect Mgr Jobs Vacancy in Ubs Weehawken
- Integrated Middle Office App Dev Solution Architect Mgr
- Weehawken NJ
- 13 Jan, 2018 30+ days ago
Ubs Weehawken urgently required following position for Integrated Middle Office App Dev Solution Architect Mgr. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Integrated Middle Office App Dev Solution Architect Mgr Jobs Vacancy in Ubs Weehawken Jobs Details:
Do you know what it takes to be a development manager and solution architect? We’re looking for someone like that who can help us:
- determine required IT business requirements and assist in implementing them
- conduct requirements-gathering activities, like evaluating services, using a variety of internal and external data and conducting end user interviews
- support the business engineer by describing the business processes, including the organizational structures involved
- assist in quality control and project management
- identify people and systems impacted by functional and non-functional requirements
- help design the future of the Integrated Middle Office and Financial Control
- a bachelor's degree in computer science, computer information systems or related field of study
- experience designing & managing software R&D initiatives
- long-standing experience designing and building complex applications
- sound knowledge of technologies such as [Oracle DB, Java, ETL (Informatica), BI technologies (i.e. Tableau, Microstrategy), UI technologies (HTML5, Java Script, Angular/REACT]
- experience and knowledge of data science and analytics technologies (DBs, concepts, etc.)
- experienced with logic algorithms, design patterns, optimizations and other development approaches
- familiar with Agile or similar methodologies
- an excellent communicator who can partner with technical experts as well as end-users who might not be well versed in IT
- experienced managing day to day software delivery best practices across teams
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Why UBS? Video
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.