Personal Banker Jobs Vacancy in Keybank Xenia
Keybank Xenia urgently required following position for Personal Banker. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Personal Banker Jobs Vacancy in Keybank Xenia Jobs Details:
ABOUT THE JOB (JOB BRIEF):
At Key, we have the opportunity to bring ease value and expertise to our clients by helping them have confidence and the peace of mind to dream big.
As a Personal Banker you will report to the Branch Manager. Responsible for acquiring new consumer and small business clients, to expand relationships with existing clients and help clients achieve confidence in their financial wellness. Develops a comprehensive understanding of client needs by utilizing the Financial Wellness Guide. Serves as a proactive member of the Retail branch team by being an initial sales and service contact for new and existing clients, both at the sales desk and across the teller line. Key’s branch culture is to be cross functional, utilizing time on the teller line as opportunities to identify and build deeper relationships with our clients. Effectively manages existing clients/book of business to support the retention and growth of profitable client relationships through sales of deposit, loan and investment products (with appropriate licensing). Recommends products and services to help the client achieve financial goals and the team to achieve business goals. Identifies and resolves complex client service issues. Recognizes complex product and financial services opportunities and refers to appropriate sales professionals in Retail, Investment Services, Mortgage, Business Banking, and Private Banking. Meets or exceeds established Teamwork & Accountability goals, and production expectations while maintaining strict adherence to risk and operational policies. Serves as a backup to the Branch Manager when the Branch Manager is unavailable.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
The Personal Banker through execution of the Branch Playbook and Financial Wellness Reviews, helps clients achieve their Financial Goals. The Personal Banker also provides sales and service support to the Retail branch team. Personal Bankers and all Branch team members are expected to act professionally at all times, conduct business ethically, avoid conflicts of interest and act in the best interest our clients and Key
Primary Personal Banker Functions
• Consistently executes on Key’s Branch Playbook and seeks opportunities to deliver distinctive client service with each interaction
• Establishes preset appointments, delivers quality Financial Wellness Review conversations, identifies needs, makes recommendations and follow’s up
• Provides financial solutions to clients to help them achieve their goals. Solutions could involve; payments, deposit, loan and investment products (with appropriate licensing)
• Develops strong partnerships with Operations Leaders, Financial Advisors, Mortgage Advisors, Small Business colleagues and other line of business partners focusing on client acquisition and deepening the relationship of current clients; effectively manages internal and external Centers of Influence (COIs)
• Supports acquisition of new clients and growth of current book of business by contacting and following up on system generated leads identified through the Cleint Experience (CE) Desktop (Key’s branch platform system); documents activities by using the call report feature in the Desktop
• Supports the branch in growing a profitable book of business to achieve individual and team goals
• Provides sales and service assistance to all clients
• Develops and maintains broad knowledge of products and services to appropriately support client needs
• Ensures compliance with operational, security and audit procedures and policies
• Participates in and occasionally facilitates daily branch huddles
• Participates in special projects, campaigns and assignments as requested
• Assists with coaching and training tellers and other branch professionals as needed
• Accurately process all financial service transactions
• Identifies and resolves complex client service opportunities
• Completes and maintenances electronic client profiles using Key’s technology such as the Client Experience (CE) Desktop
• Maintains and calls on a client book of business
• Assists on the Teller platform with new and existing clients of the bank with account transitions, maintaining responsibility for a cash drawer and following proper balancing procedures. Takes opportunities identified on the teller line to deepen and expand client relationship
• High School Diploma, GED or equivalent experience
• 1 year of experience in developing current and new customer relationships, achieving sales goals and building referral sources
• Foundational knowledge of sales and service techniques with consumers and small businesses, including tele-consulting, outside calling, prospecting and networking
• Demonstrated experience with influencing business partners, as this role will require significant influence of partners such as Key Investment Services, Mortgage and Business Banking sales professionals
• Demonstrated ability to build and leverage Centers of Influence (COIs) to further promote business
• Demonstrated strong customer service skills
• Excellent communication skills and ability to work in a team environment
• Working knowledge of PC (MS Windows and Office Products including Word, Excel, etc.)
• Ability to work branch hours to include weekends and occasional evenings
• Must have access to reliable transportation to facilitate travel outside of the branches, including outside sales calls
• Physical Requirements: Frequent mobility (5-8 hours) in an office setting, ability to communicate face to face and on the phone with clients, frequent use of hands to manipulate/grasp objects, occasional bending and lifting from floor height, frequent lifting of 1 – 10 lbs., occasional lifting of up to 30 lbs.
Note: Employees in this position are required to comply with all rules and regulations of The Secure and Fair Enforcement for Mortgage Licensing Act of 2008 (The SAFE Act). Employees hired or transferring into this position will need to meet the qualification requirements, in Key's sole discretion, under Reg. Z, prior to acting as a loan originator in a consumer credit transaction secured by a dwelling. Qualification requirements include but are not limited to an assessment of overall financial responsibility, character, and general fitness through review of a criminal background check, credit report, and information about any administrative, civil, or criminal findings by any government jurisdiction.
• Undergraduate degree in business related field
• Sales experience in banking, financial, or insurance industry
• Possesses a general understanding of operations (risk, compliance, fraud, loss)
• Cash handling experience
• Working knowledge of Branch Teller Workstation
KeyCorp's roots trace back 190 years to Albany, New York. Headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, Key is one of the nation's largest bank-based financial services companies, with assets of approximately $134.5 billion at March 31, 2017. Key provides deposit, lending, cash management, insurance, and investment services to individuals and businesses in 15 states under the name KeyBank National Association through a network of more than 1,200 branches and more than 1,500 ATMs. Key also provides a broad range of sophisticated corporate and investment banking products, such as merger and acquisition advice, public and private debt and equity, syndications, and derivatives to middle market companies in selected industries throughout the United States under the KeyBanc Capital Markets trade name. KeyBank is Member FDIC.
ABOUT THE BUSINESS:
Key Community Bank serves individuals and small to midsized businesses from Maine to Alaska through our 15-state network of over 1,200 branches, 1,500 ATMs, telephone banking and robust online and mobile platforms. KeyBank’s Consumer/Business Banking segment provides consumers and small business owners with straightforward banking solutions and personal finance expertise that helps them make confident financial decisions today and plan for tomorrow. Key Private Bank offers wealth planning that follows a consistent, disciplined approach guided by objective advice based on each unique situation. KeyBank Commercial Bank offers midsize business financial services that drive growth and profitability and help business owners identify new opportunities with products and services including deposit, cash management, investment services, commercial lending, equipment leasing, and asset-based lending.
FLSA STATUS: Non-Exempt
KeyCorp is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to engaging a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.