Clinical Research Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Community Health Network Indianapolis
Community Health Network Indianapolis urgently required following position for Clinical Research Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Clinical Research Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Community Health Network Indianapolis Jobs Details:
The primary location for the Clinical Research Coordinator I will be located at Community Cancer Center North and may include occasional floating to other Community sites.
The Clinical Research Coordinator I is responsible for recruiting, screening interviewing and consenting study patients to the study protocol; completes study-related documentation and data entry; and assists with administrative activities generally associated with the conduct of clinical trials and support of the department.
- Supports the coordinators and investigators in identifying, screening, interviewing, and consenting eligible patients for the clinical trial and completing the associated data entry and source documentation in accordance with protocol guidelines, GCP, ICH, local, state and federal standards
- Maintains effective data management system to track and report patient recruitment for the clinical trials
- Assists with administrative activities generally associated with the conduct of the clinical trials and support of the department as needed and as trained
- Collects, processes and ships specimens per protocol and regulations as needed and as trained
Minimum of 1-2 years of healthcare experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Medical Assistant or Medical Office Assistant or combined equivalent experience preferred
- Demonstrates knowledge and understanding of the patient care process
- Demonstrates compliance with hospital standards, policies and procedures
- Demonstrates effective written and oral communication skills to a varied audience
- Demonstrates ability to interact with people from diverse socioeconomic, cultural and ethnic backgrounds
- Demonstrates organizational and time management skills and must be detail oriented
- Demonstrates computer competencies in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and EMR
Ranked among the nation's most integrated healthcare systems, Community Health Network is Central Indiana’s leader in providing convenient access to exceptional healthcare services, where and when patients need them – in hospitals, health pavilions and doctor’s offices, as well as workplaces, schools and homes. Exceptional care, simply delivered.
Community is a non-profit health system that is deeply committed to the communities we serve with more than 200 sites of care and affiliates throughout Central Indiana. Guided by our PRIIDE Values – Patients First, Relationships, Integrity, Innovation, Dedication and Excellence – our team of caregivers is committed to providing an exceptional experience with every life we touch.