Administrative Assistant Years Exp Jobs Vacancy in The Water Research Foundation Alexandria
The Water Research Foundation Alexandria urgently required following position for Administrative Assistant Years Exp. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Administrative Assistant Years Exp Jobs Vacancy in The Water Research Foundation Alexandria Jobs Details:
As initial point of contact for The Water Research Foundation in Alexandria, welcomes and directs phone or in person visitors in an efficient and friendly manner. Provides the Chief Research Officer with administrative support while collaborating with other staff in support of WRF objectives.
Essential Job Functions
- Answers phones, directing them and providing information to best meet their needs
- Provides efficient and friendly customer service regarding subscriber queries, and problems
- Welcomes visitors and directs them to the appropriate staff
- Maintains a neat, clean and attractive reception area
Committee communication and coordination
- Schedules committee meetings; attends committee meetings as directed
- May create and distribute agenda, take notes at meetings and distribute minutes
- Uses survey tools such as Doodle.com, to poll committee members
General Administrative support
- Coordinates teleconferences
- Schedules conference rooms/manages conference room calendar
- Organizes mail room/area and ensure timely sending and distribution of mail and packages with appropriate vendors
- Coordinates or assists others with travel arrangements
- Assist team members, time and workload permitting
Meeting Coordination and scheduling
- Supports online and in-person meetings, coordinating RSVPs, meeting materials and logistics for web and phone access
- Helps plan and coordinate conference logistics and venue details such as printing, A/V equipment, food and beverage orders and transportation.
- Maintains sufficient inventory of office, kitchen, and printing supplies. Recommends changes and processes for reducing costs and/or increasing efficiency
- Liaison between WRF and external vendors regarding service calls on multi-functional device equipment and other vendors
- Demonstrates organization,values in all interactions.
- Intermediate level of proficiency in MS Office and Outlook
- Excellent command of written and spoken English grammar and punctuation
- Ability to organize work and manage time with multiple priorities
- Self-starter who takes charge in absence of detailed instruction; effectively initiates solutions
- Exemplary demonstrated work ethic and pro-active ‘can do’ approach
- Excellent anticipation skills; dependable follow-up
- Detail orientation
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Strong interpersonal skills; comfortable working with people at all organizational levels and able to adapt to diverse perspectives and styles
- Familiarity with customer relationship databases
- Professional telephone demeanor
Specialized knowledge equivalent to an Associate’s degree and 2-3 years of specialized administrative training, e.g., business, executive/administrative assistant or equivalent combination of education and experience. Prefer one year of customer service.
Office environment open to public area
Must be able to lift a minimum of 10 pounds and a maximum of 35 pounds
In order to be considered for this position, you must provide a short cover letter that tells us a little about you and why you would be a strong candidate for this position.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $42,000.00 to $48,000.00 /year