Architectural Plans Coordinato Jobs Vacancy in Horton Inc Englewood
Horton Inc Englewood urgently required following position for Architectural Plans Coordinato. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Architectural Plans Coordinato Jobs Vacancy in Horton Inc Englewood Jobs Details:
D.R. Horton, Inc. is currently looking for an Architectural Plans Coordinator for their Operations Department. The right candidate will be responsible for coordinating and tracking residential projects. Will select, evaluate, and implement procedures on Architectural plans. Will lead and direct outside architectural and engineering firms in preparation of plans.
- Manage outside architects and engineers in the development of new plans and new product implementation as directed by Senior Management.
- Review architectural plans for building code compliance and builder’s predetermined construction compliance details.
- Review structural framing, roof trusses, foundation plans for value engineering.
- Verify that architectural, structural engineering, roof trusses and foundation are correct and accurate.
- Assist with correspondence to Architects, Engineers and Truss Manufacturers relating to correction of any approved plan changes.
- Work closely with job site personnel to coordinate plan changes and respond to plan discrepancies and/or questions.
- Assist in the coordination of plan changes and/or plan corrections with other company departments to include Purchasing, Marketing, Sales, Operations and Construction.
- May perform routine on-site inspections to verify architectural plan compliance with the construction department