Accounts Payable Entry Level Jobs Vacancy in Blue Flame Crew Llc Naperville
Blue Flame Crew Llc Naperville urgently required following position for Accounts Payable Entry Level. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Accounts Payable Entry Level Jobs Vacancy in Blue Flame Crew Llc Naperville Jobs Details:
Entry Level Accounts Payable Clerk
Ideal candidate would have 1- 3 years of recent administrative and accounts payable experience.
This position will assist with all back-office duties related to an engineering and construction companies.
The job duties will include, but are not limited to, assisting with the following: (these can be taught but experience with these tasks is preferred).
- Transfer data from paper formats into computer files or database systems
- Type in data provided directly from vendor invoices and customers
- Verify data by comparing it to source documents
- Update existing data
- Retrieve data from the database or electronic files as requested
- Sort, organize and file paperwork after entering data to ensure it is not lost
- Perform day to day management of all payment cycle activities and provide efficient client service
- Keep track, process and reconcile payments and expenditures, including purchase orders, invoices, checks, refund requisitions etc. in compliance with Company Financial policies, procedures and objectives
- Ensure correct approval, sorting, coding and matching of invoices/receipts and Project numbers
- Process AP checks in routine cycle consistent with Company Financial Objectives and Schedule
- Review and reconcile company credit cards and fuel cards
Other accounting and office related duties may be required.
The ideal candidate has strong communication skills, a positive and energetic demeanor, high attention to detail, and excellent organizational and time management abilities.
Must work well independently and as a team.
Willing to learn new tasks.
Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word and OneDrive preferred.
Boos Resource and Technology Group was launched in early 2013 by a group of experienced engineers, project managers and field personnel.
Blue Flame Crew, LLC is highly recognized team of experts in the design, installation and servicing of gas management systems. Whether it is landfill gas recovery, natural gas transmission or syngas systems, our experienced field crews get the job done right the first time. Blue Flame Crew’s focus is installation, operation and service of methane gas management systems. Our experienced millwrights and controls electricians quickly and safely diagnose and repair gas and electrical components.
IngenAE is a full service architectural and engineering firm with an added concentration specializing in environmental consulting. As a diversified professional service and consulting organization with offices in South Bend, St Louis, and the Chicago land area, the IngenAE staff is involved in projects throughout the country without concern to geographical boundary.
See us at: www.boosrt.com
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $12.00 to $13.00 /hour
- Accounts Payable: 1 year