Senior Net Developer Application Systems Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Wells Fargo Charlotte
Wells Fargo Charlotte urgently required following position for Senior Net Developer Application Systems Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Net Developer Application Systems Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Wells Fargo Charlotte Jobs Details:
The Wholesale Customer Information System (WCIS) is a Wells Fargo Wholesale client data environment integrated with 200+ systems built to support a common definition of the customer leveraging Legal Entity. WCIS application reinforces the Wells Fargo “Customer Centric” vision – ensuring everyone has access to the right information to be a trusted provider of financial services through the division.
We have an excellent opportunity for a senior .NET developer to provide application design guidance and consultation, utilizing a thorough understanding of applicable technology, tools and existing designs. Analyzes highly complex business requirements, designs and writes technical specifications to design or redesign complex computer platforms and applications. Provides coding direction to less experienced staff or develops highly complex original code. Acts as an expert technical resource for modeling, simulation, and analysis efforts. Verifies program logic by overseeing the preparation of test data, testing and debugging of programs. Oversees overall systems testing and the migration of platforms, and applications to production. Develops new documentation, departmental technical procedures, and user guides. Leads projects, allocates and manages resources and manages the work of less experienced staff. Assures quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported area and oversees creation of or updates to and testing of the business continuation plan.
Specific responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Analyze high complex business requirements, designs and write technical specifications to design or redesign complex computer platforms and applications
- Analyze production issues and defects to determine root cause and resolution
- Collaborate across teams, including global teams, to streamline and deploy cost efficient and high quality solutions
- Create high level solution designs
- Effectively communicate to broad and diverse audience with differing needs
- Perform Design and Code reviews
- Design, develop, test, and deploy Web Applications, User Interfaces, SSIS packages, Neal Real Time and Batch Processes, Database Components
- Create Code Check Lists, DBA Check lists, Installation game plans, and other required process documentation for production deployments
- Migrate the code through various environments and verify the migration
- Provide required support throughout the project development life cycle and post deployment activities
- Participate in developer on-call rotation as needed Required Qualifications
- 7+ years of application development and implementation experience
- 7+ years of .net experience
- 4+ years of RESTful or SOAP web services
- 7+ years of UI (User Interface) experience
- 7+ years of MS SQL server experience
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- 2+ years of TIBCO experience
- 2+ years of WebSphere experience
- 3+ years of ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) Programming experience
- 4+ years of Autosys experience
- Deep knowledge of .NET architecture
- Ability to interact effectively with a variety of contacts including technical and business team members
- Ability to interact effectively with a variety of contacts including technical and business team members working in different geographic locations
- Strong and effective interpersonal communication (written and oral), organizational, and customer service skills
- Proven success in problem analysis and resolution
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Proven development and production experience in Data warehouse or Data Mart or Master Data Management environments
- BS/BA relevant business/technology degree Job Expectations
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays as needed or scheduled
NC-Charlotte: 401 S Tryon St - Charlotte, NC
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.