Financial Analyst Performance Planning And Analysis Jobs Vacancy in Millercoors Milwaukee
- Financial Analyst Performance Planning And Analysis
- Milwaukee WI
- 14 Sep, 2017 30+ days ago
Millercoors Milwaukee urgently required following position for Financial Analyst Performance Planning And Analysis. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Financial Analyst Performance Planning And Analysis Jobs Vacancy in Millercoors Milwaukee Jobs Details:
The Financial Analyst (Small Format) provides support to various functions within and outside finance for budgeting, planning/forecasting, reporting, and analysis in a variety of areas.
They Coordinate the development of budgets and margin drivers including revenue, price promotions, consumer incentives, and cost of goods. Analyze and review forecasted and actual cost reporting. Consolidate and review budget packages for presentation to senior management. Consolidate monthly financial reporting and review costs and variances. Provide balance-sheet and financial controls oversight. Supply support and guidance to assigned customer groups
Accounting, Reporting & Internal Controls Expertise:
- Demonstrates appropriate understanding / working knowledge of accounting principles and internal controls, and applies them (as required for the position held) to provide objective, timely, and accurate financial information to meet / exceed regulatory and legislative requirements and to help drive business results.
- Demonstrates insightful use of financial analysis techniques, tools, and concepts, to provide practical counsel to business unit partners and to help drive business results.
- Understands and facilitates the integration of business processes, people, and relevant technology, in order to identify, configure, and communicate useful information, and to provide practical business counsel to support business decision making across the enterprise.
- Seeks information from customers/business partners to identify and improve non-value added practices.
- Extracts and processes key information to draw conclusions and/or summarize results.
- Takes a systematic approach to evaluate alternatives, makes fact-based decisions, evaluates the consequences of decisions.
- Reviews, evaluates and prioritizes tasks/project assignments, identifies key issues and clearly communicates to management.
- Relative 4 yr. degree.
- A minimum 4 years of financial analyst experience.
- Solid knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles and internal control.
- Demonstrated commercial experience within the alcoholic beverage industry or CPG
- Strong analytical ability to conduct research, data analysis and resolve complex problems
- Strong Excel skills
- Financial modeling
- Syndicated data, including Nielsen, Margin Minder, DCA
- Strong communication skills
- Flexibility and a customer-service orientation