Administrative Associate Jobs Vacancy in Altec Industries Aurora
Altec Industries Aurora urgently required following position for Administrative Associate. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Administrative Associate Jobs Vacancy in Altec Industries Aurora Jobs Details:
Altec Inc. is an industry leader in the design, manufacture, sale, and service of aerial units, digger derricks, cranes, and specialty equipment. This key position provides support at the Service Center, where a key focus is on the success of Service Technicians who maintain and repair the Altec product line. Build a long-term career with a stable company.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills are needed to work within a close-knit team
- This is for the contributor who is analytical and strong administratively
- High School diploma or GED required
- Minimum three years of experience in an administrative support position
- A Bachelor's Degree will satisfy the Experience requirement
- Computer skills are required, using spreadsheet applications
- Acts with integrity and handles confidential information appropriately
- Must be able to travel occasionally
• Customer first • Enjoyment of work • Family • Financial stability • Integrity • People are our greatest strength • Quality • Spiritual development • Teamwork
Comprehensive benefits including Medical, Dental and Prescription Drug Program - Retirement 401(k) Program - Vacation and Holidays - Flexible Spending Accounts - Tuition Assistance Program - Employee Assistance and Mental Health/Substance Abuse Program - Life Insurance, Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
Altec Industries, Inc. and its affiliates are equal opportunity employers and maintain affirmative action plans to recruit, retain, develop, and promote qualified individuals without unlawful consideration of race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Altec strives to maintain a work environment free from unlawful discrimination and harassment, where associates are treated with respect and dignity.