Architect Assistant Project Manager Jobs Vacancy in Watry Design Inc San Jose
Watry Design Inc San Jose urgently required following position for Architect Assistant Project Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Architect Assistant Project Manager Jobs Vacancy in Watry Design Inc San Jose Jobs Details:
Are you looking for an opportunity to work with a collaborative, talented, passionate team where initiative is rewarded? Watry Design, Inc., an Architectural, Structural Engineering and Planning firm not only fits that bill, but offers far more.
We are currently seeking Assistant Project Managers with 5-7 years of experience to work in our San Jose and Irvine offices. This project manager will work on diverse projects for the private sector, municipalities, transit agencies, universities, medical facilities and more.
If your interest is piqued, send your resume and cover letter.
Assistant Project Manager Responsibilities
- Assist Project Manager with developing and monitoring the team
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of Architectural codes
- Assist with budget preparation and project status reporting
- Attend client meetings and prepare meeting minutes
- Assist in putting together fee proposals and schedule preparation
- Assist in technical coordination of the documents
- Assist with the bidding/negotiations phase
- Develop designs and sketches to be incorporated into completed documents
- Assist with construction document preparation
- Coordinate the development of documents with other disciplines
- Review design and documents for code compliance
- Assist Project Manager with project design
- Assist in maintaining project files
- Assist Project Manager with the construction administration phase
Assistant Project Manager Qualifications
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Architecture or equivalent experience
- Intern Development Program (IDP) started (preferred)
- Architectural examinations started (preferred)
- 5-7 years of experience required
Assistant Project Manager Skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Strong ability to prioritize and time management skills
- Management skills including strong relationship skills and team building skills
- Analytical skills such as financial performance, staff performance, resource allocation
- MS Word, MS Excel and Revit required; MS Project, AutoCad a plus
Are you up for it?
WDI is an EEO employer, providing equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, ancestry, national origin, medical condition, disability, or genetics.
Job Type: Full-time
- project management: 1 year
- Revit: 1 year
- Architecture: 1 year
- San Jose, CA
Required work authorization:
- United States