Warehouse Associate Jobs Vacancy in San Francisco Giants Brisbane
San Francisco Giants Brisbane urgently required following position for Warehouse Associate. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Warehouse Associate Jobs Vacancy in San Francisco Giants Brisbane Jobs Details:
Job Title: Warehouse Associate
Reports To: Warehouse Manager
Status: Part-Time, Non-Exempt/Hourly
The San Francisco Giants are seeking Warehouse Associates who will help maintain warehouse operations including, organization, counting, stocking, picking and pulling store orders and ticketing of incoming merchandise. The Retail Warehouse provides support to all areas of the company. Warehouse Associates perform duties in support of this responsibility.
- Ensure warehouse is properly maintained and organized.
- Count merchandise and process inventory transfers using wireless scanners and desktop POS system.
- Tagging of incoming merchandise.
- Pull store orders by department for store replenishment.
- Lift and move merchandise, including receiving and restocking merchandise, as necessary.
- Provide great service and assistance to all within department and organization.
- Maintain proper housekeeping and organizational standards.
- Communicate all needs and issues to Warehouse Manager.
- Required to stand, crouch, kneel, lift and/or move up to 40 lbs., and climb ladders as needed.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned by Warehouse Manager.
- Self-motivated, friendly, professional, responsible and dependable.
- Previous warehouse and/or logistics experience a benefit.
- Must be able to work and thrive in a high paced, high transaction and high energy environment.
- Must be able to lift up to 40+ lbs.
- Ability to communicate effectively in a timely manner with Retail and Warehouse personnel.
- Must be able to work flexible hours, including nights, weekends, and holidays.
Job Type: Part-time