Administrative Assistant Senior Jobs Vacancy in Lockheed Martin Littleton
Lockheed Martin Littleton urgently required following position for Administrative Assistant Senior. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Administrative Assistant Senior Jobs Vacancy in Lockheed Martin Littleton Jobs Details:
This position will be responsible for a full range of moderate to complex administrative work assignments supporting the SSC Military Space Navigation Systems Program Deputy. This position will interface with program management and high level customers. This position will require multi-tasking effectively in a high paced environment, demonstrating initiative and tact in managing email, telephone calls and other requests. This position will be responsible for maintenance of calendars, arranging meetings and making travel arrangements. Ensures all correspondence is accurate, complete and properly handled. Utilize personal computer, standard software (e.g. MS Office Applications, SharePoint, Internet) to compose correspondence, spreadsheets, PowerPoint charts and Lockheed Martin unique software (e.g. Concur) for managing expense reports and asset/facilities requests. Assures detail in tasks, provides updates and statuses delegated tasks to meet deadlines. Determines priorities in regards to non-routine situations, remedies commitments to maximize leaders efficiency. Performs additional assignments as required in support of the program executive staff. This position requires the ability to travel.
- This position will require the ability to obtain U.S. Government DoD Secret clearance. U.S. Citizenship required.
- Proven experience applying critical thinking to tasks and calendar prioritization.
- Demonstrated excellent interpersonal skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff as well as external customers, clients and vendors.
- Advanced computer (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Lync) and advanced internet research skills.
- Working knowledge of SharePoint site to include: creation of folders, organization and navigation.
- Experience using mobile technology to handle work issues outside of normal work hours.
- Ability to coordinate complex domestic and international travel arrangements and complex expense reports.
- Compose reports correspondence and memorandums, reviewing documents for appropriate grammar usage, answering questions relating to office operations and established policies and procedures.
- Demonstrated strong organization skills, initiative and a self-starter.
- Ability to multi-task in a high paced environment, complete tasks on-time and with accuracy and attention to detail.
- Project management skills and project coordination experience sufficient to work independently and execute projects with minimal supervision.
- Must have the ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with the utmost discretion.
- Working knowledge of Lockheed Martin policies and procedures.
- U.S. Government DoD clearance.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Location(s): Littleton Colorado