Receiving Specialist Hometown Jobs Vacancy in Shopko Russell
Shopko Russell urgently required following position for Receiving Specialist Hometown. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Receiving Specialist Hometown Jobs Vacancy in Shopko Russell Jobs Details:
At Shopko we are dedicated to delivering an outstanding shopping experience that exceeds the expectations of our customers. Working at Shopko will provide you with the opportunity to deliver this level of service to our customers, while working in a fun, collaborative and energetic team environment.
The Receiving Specialist will be responsible for:
- Handling all Shopko vendor transactions originating in the inbound and outbound area
- Entering incoming merchandise into inventory system
- Issuing vendor credits and handling UPS deliveries
- All paper work and computer system reporting for the Receiving area
- Processing of all defective merchandise
Minimum Knowledge, Experience & Skill Requirements:
- Must demonstrate Shopko’s commitment to provide exceptional customer service
- Ability to communicate with and be friendly with customers
- Must demonstrate strong leadership skills to direct and motivate teammates
- Requires effective decision making skills for handling Customer and teammate problems
Shopko is a $3 Billion company with over 18,000 teammates. In the retail and retail health business for more than 50 years, we have over 300 stores in 21 states. Shopko continues to grow, while maintaining our hometown feel.
We serve our communities by providing distinctive name-brand & value apparel, home decor, family basics, and seasonal merchandise and top-quality pharmacy and optometric services.
Individuals interested in this opportunity should submit a candidate profile at www.shopko.com/careers.
Shopko is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.