Psychiatrist Rancho Art Jobs Vacancy in Anka Behavioral Health Inc Hemet
Anka Behavioral Health Inc Hemet urgently required following position for Psychiatrist Rancho Art. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Psychiatrist Rancho Art Jobs Vacancy in Anka Behavioral Health Inc Hemet Jobs Details:
Anka is seeking a professional psychiatrist to provide services for our Adult Crisis Residential Treatment program in Riverside, CA called Rancho West.
This is a contract, part time position with flexible hours- 4 hours per week
Rancho ART is a Adult Residential Treatment Program for individuals experiencing an acute behavioral health crisis. A maximum of 15 individuals are served at any given time, staying an average of 12 months as they participate in a highly structured recovery program.
KEY TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES. Under the Supervision of the Chief Medical Officer and in collaboration with program staff:
- Provide psychiatric consultation
- Assess the condition of clients, from admission to an ongoing basis
- Review client medications
- Develop a therapeutic relationship with our clients
- Perform administrative functions such as clinical chartings and medication records
- provide psychiatric evaluation for any new admissions and follow-up appointments for other patients no less than monthly, but as frequently as clinically needed
- Member of multi-disciplinary team
- Documentation in new Credible EMR can be done onsite or from home
- Available for in-person
- Independent Contractor
- MD License. Licensed to practice and prescribe in the State of California.
- State of California DEA license in good standing.
- Must pass a Department of Justice and FBI fingerprint clearance.
- Must provide own malpractice
Work for an organization where every day is an opportunity to change lives! Anka Behavioral Health, Inc. (Anka) is a non-profit organization with the mission to eliminate the impact of behavioral health problems for all people. Please visit our website at http://www.ankabhi.org for more information. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We value our employees and provide competitive benefit and health plans in addition to a matching 401k Retirement plan.