Enterprise Account Executive Sales Jobs Vacancy in Hire Level Search Group San Francisco
Hire Level Search Group San Francisco urgently required following position for Enterprise Account Executive Sales. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Enterprise Account Executive Sales Jobs Vacancy in Hire Level Search Group San Francisco Jobs Details:
Senior Enterprise AE
Remote all over US
We are one of the most exciting Qualitative and Quantitative company's in the UX space!! Our Client helps businesses optimize User Experience of Web-based products and Mobile Apps. The benefits of good UX Design and Usability are many and the ROI is high. However, designing excellent customer experiences is not an easy task and user testing has become a critical aspect of User Centered-Design and Software Development. That’s why we’ve developed a feature-rich, cost-effective SaaS (Software as a Service) solution for online UX research and testing. It’s used by highly demanding UX Professionals and Online Marketers around the world.
We raised $34 million in Series A venture capital with the intent to invest in its product and customers. have a world class leadership team! Offering great comp and healthy Equity! Killing it in our space!!!!
About the Position:
The Account Executive is the second point of contact with prospective customers and works closely with the designated Sales Development Representative. The AE is also the commercial point of contact for the existing customer base. The individual will be responsible for:
- Managing and tracking the sales cycles
- Developing and optimizing a sales pipeline
- Maintaining pursuit strategies focused on key decision makers
- Negotiating key deal terms and closing agreements
- 6 - 10 years of successful enterprise SaaS sales experience
- Experience closing Long 6-9 month sales cycle
- Quota north of 1.5 mill Deals in the 100K's
- UX Research experience is a big plus
- High integrity
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-starter, with demonstrated ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment
- Able to travel ~ 30%
- Energetic, motivated, articulate - and a team player
- Able to explain complex concepts and ideas in a clear and concise manner
- We take pride in a culture rooted in transparency, agility, accountability and, most of all, teamwork.
- Very Competitive Compensation Package 300K +
- Stock Options
- Great working environment and benefits
- Opportunity to work with a young and innovative company with a sound future and fast growth objectives.
- Remote ability to work