Technical Writer Advisor Jobs Vacancy in Quest Software Remote
Quest Software Remote urgently required following position for Technical Writer Advisor. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Technical Writer Advisor Jobs Vacancy in Quest Software Remote Jobs Details:
Quest is an award-winning IT management software provider offering a broad selection of solutions that solve some of the most common and most challenging IT problems. We are currently looking for a Technical Writer, Sr Advisor to produce and maintain the end-user documentation for our DR Series Disk Backup Appliances.
The Technical Writer, Sr Advisor will be resonsible for the complete ownership of documentation delivery, including:
- Engaging with core team and SMEs to ensure a complete understanding of release requirements
- Using domain and product knowledge to determine scope of documentation changes for a given release
- Developing and executing documentation plans for simultaneous releases
- Producing high quality documentation and ensuring timely reviews
- Publishing product documentation according to release schedules
- 4-year university education with an emphasis in Computer Science or a writing field (English, Journalism, etc)
- Experience with planning and producing end-user documentation for enterprise customers according to industry best practices
- Experience with writing for data protection and enterprise IT customers.
- Knowledge of software development lifecycles and best practices as well as Agile and SCRUM methodologies.
- Proficiency with DITA, XML, and source control concepts and tools
- Ability to thrive when working closely with a small team in a dynamic environment