Technical Editor Writer Jobs Vacancy in Environmental Intelligence Llc Los Angeles
Environmental Intelligence Llc Los Angeles urgently required following position for Technical Editor Writer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Technical Editor Writer Jobs Vacancy in Environmental Intelligence Llc Los Angeles Jobs Details:
Technical Editor / Writer
Environmental Intelligence, LLC (EI) is a mission-driven and fast-growing environmental consulting firm with offices in Laguna Beach, Los Angeles, and San Diego, California. We offer competitive salaries, benefits, and incentives plans for business development and professional growth. EI has projects throughout California and a diverse client base in the renewable energy, utility infrastructure, oil & gas, residential, and public sectors. EI provides biological and cultural resources consulting, CEQA/NEPA planning and compliance, jurisdictional delineations, regulatory permitting, habitat restoration services, and construction monitoring.
The Technical Editor / Writer will be part of EI’s team to prepare environmental documents, technical reports, regulatory permits and plans, and proposals to clients on a variety of projects including land development (residential/commercial), transportation, and renewable energy, and others. The successful candidate will review, edit, and proof all written materials for accuracy, consistency, and readability to the target audience. The successful candidate will work with EI’s managers, biologists, archaeologists, environmental analysts, and GIS specialists to ensure that the firm’s standards of quality are maintained in every written product.
Strong emphasis will be placed on previous technical experience, quality of work (including demonstrated technical skills, analytical skills, and written communication skills), and the ability to manage schedules both independently and in a team environment. Excellent communication skills, willingness to collaborate with others, attention to detail, and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment are essential. The ideal candidate will have at least five (5) years of experience providing editorial services and experience working in a consulting environment is preferred.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Communications, Journalism, or a related field.
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience providing editorial services with experience working in a consulting environment preferred.
- Proven experience working on proposal preparation, technical writing, and technical editing.
- Ensure correct grammar and spelling; reorganize sentences to ensure readability; format documents for consistency; incorporate comments from technical staff, clients, and regulatory agencies; verify the accuracy of content and references.
- Support marketing efforts, including designing, editing, and producing presentations, proposals, statements of qualifications, public outreach materials, and RFPs and RFQs.
- Maintain glossary and master references pursuant to EI style manuals and industry-accepted terminology.
- Develop and maintain EI document templates.
- Maintain electronic and hard copy files for administrative record.
- Los Angeles, CA
- Technical Writing: 5 years