Entry Level Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Applied Technology And Management West Palm Beach
Applied Technology And Management West Palm Beach urgently required following position for Entry Level Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Entry Level Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Applied Technology And Management West Palm Beach Jobs Details:
ATM is seeking a qualified candidate for entry level position for our Marina Team in the West Palm Beach Office.
ATM is an engineering and science consulting firm providing coastal, environmental, marine, and water resources engineering services to both public and private clients in the US and internationally. ATM’s Marina Team provides comprehensive and advanced consulting services for marina development, including marina market and feasibility studies, coastal and hydraulic engineering studies, marina planning, environmental and engineering design, marina procurement, and construction support services. The selected candidate will have the opportunity to participate in challenging and innovative international coastal resort projects and urban waterfront developments.
- BS in Coastal, Ocean, Civil Engineering, or related field
- Ability to learn specialized marina consulting services to complement its technical background.
- Analytical skills, attention to detail and ability to work in support of various types of engineering and consulting assignments
- Proficiency in technical writing and oral communications in English
- US Citizen or ability to work in the US
- Previous consulting work experience (3 to 5 years)
- Strong computer skills, including experience with AutoCAD/Civil 3D
- Advanced degree in Coastal or Ocean Engineering or related field
- Writing and reading a second language
- Ability to pursue profession registration/accreditation given requisite experience
It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, creed, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin, military record, or marital status; a work environment free of discrimination, including sexual harassment; a drug-free workplace; and an environment that promotes personal and professional growth. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to apply electronically and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us by calling 800.275.6488 or email us for assistance.
Job Type: Full-time
Required work authorization:
- United States