Teller Jobs Vacancy in America First Credit Union Bountiful
America First Credit Union Bountiful urgently required following position for Teller. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Teller Jobs Vacancy in America First Credit Union Bountiful Jobs Details:
Allow us to introduce America First Credit Union—we are: Utah’s largest credit union and one of the 10 largest credit unions in the U.S., a top auto lender in Utah and Nevada, and a front-line technological innovator in finance. At the heart of our excellence is our employees, and their dedication to serve our 800,000+ members throughout Utah, Nevada, Idaho, and Arizona with uncompromising care and professionalism. We are currently looking for friendly, enthusiastic, reliable individuals to join our team. Come help us show our members the credit union difference—we’re about people helping people!
The America First teller position is unique in many ways. We help you grow your career through “career pathing” (ask us about this when we call!). We offer continuous training and regular evaluations so that you can earn more as you learn more. As you dedicate yourself to the job, you'll also learn to be financially savvy with your own money. This is a great position that can quickly put you on a career path in lending or branch leadership. In addition, we provide benefits such as:
- Competitive pay – along with the occasional bonus
- Tuition Assistance – we support your educational goals
- Comprehensive insurance coverage – medical, dental, vision and more
- Flexible hours available – we can work with your school schedule, if needed
- 11 paid holidays – including both federal and state holidays
- Sundays off – rest a bit before Monday arrives
- Paid leave – if you work 30/40 hours weekly, you'll start earning as soon as you're hired
- 401(k) & pension retirement plans – it's never too early to start saving
As part of the AFCU team, you will focus on making our members’ experience extraordinary while taking care of their financial needs. You'll contribute to creating a positive work environment as you bond with your coworkers and leadership in a social, yet professional environment. Your day-to-day responsibilities will look something like this:
- Deposits, withdrawals, and transfers -- you'll learn how to do all of this during teller training
- Member service – look at each member’s needs individually and don’t forget to smile!
- Cash handling – money isn't clean, wash your hands regularly
- Fraud identification – keep your eyes out for any suspicious activity
- Cross-selling – help members discover additional products and services that can help them
You will be primarily responsible for serving our members, so there are certain skills and attributes that we are looking for, namely:
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills
- Professional attitude
- Solid math skills
- Understanding of finances
- Good typing skills
If this describes you, apply now to get the ball rolling! If it reminds you of someone you know that is also looking for work, tell them about us and this opportunity! Either way, thanks for considering us as your future employer, we look forward to hearing from you.