Lead Customer Service Engineer Jobs Vacancy in General Electric Anaheim
General Electric Anaheim urgently required following position for Lead Customer Service Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Lead Customer Service Engineer Jobs Vacancy in General Electric Anaheim Jobs Details:
GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE Energy Connections designs and deploys industry-leading technologies that turn the world on. We transport, convert, automate and optimize energy to ensure we provide safe, efficient and reliable electrical power. Uniting all the resources and scale of the world’s first digital industrial company, we connect brilliant machines, grids, and systems to power utility, oil & gas, marine, mining and renewables customers, that keep our world running. www.GEEnergyConnections.com.
Industrial Solutions, part of GE Energy Connections, empowers smarter business operations by connecting equipment, software and services to protect, control and optimize assets within electrical infrastructures. The business provides customers, across various industries, with end-to-end product and service solutions that help ensure the reliability and protection of their electrical infrastructure. Industrial Solutions’ product and service solutions add to GE’s broader portfolio of leading technology solutions for the delivery, management, conversion and optimization of electrical power for customers across multiple energy-intensive industries. To learn more, please visit: www.GEIndustrial.com.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
The Lead Customer Service Engineer demonstrates leadership in communicating business goals, programs, and processes for an area or business segment. In this role you will utilize your experience or expertise to solve problems, develop and execute objectives for self and others, and have the ability to effect short-term and some long-term business goals.
As the Lead Customer Service Engineer, you will:
- Provide local business ownership in assigned areas
- Provide and direct the performance of quality field engineering services to all (internal and external) employees in assigned areas
- Aggressively promote services sales to grow business in the area
- Assist with proposals, including market intelligence on pricing, work-scope, terms and conditions
- Participate in business planning including budgeting / staffing / forecasting / cost control
- Establish and maintain business relationships with area customers, pole sales resources, and other GE businesses to enhance position in marketplace
- Assist in individual development of assigned personnel through coaching, counseling, training assignments and business exposure
- Perform field engineering service work to properly serve the local customers
- Provide the leadership to balance customer service satisfaction
- Develop and capture technical problem solving knowledge, communicating with other organizations to enable effective resolution of customer problems and inquiries
- Provide front-line technical response to inquiries received by the customer response center, identifying potential problems and coordinating troubleshooting activities with numerous internal organizations
- Identify product failures and assist in identifying possible root causes
- Manage communication among internal organizations and customer personnel to ensure effective product support and customer satisfaction
- Distribute information on customer issues so that all members of customer support team share common understanding and objectives
- Perform collateral duties as assigned to meet business needs as they relate to EHS, Quality, Integrity, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university or college (or a High School Diploma / GED with a minimum of 4 years of experience in a support or field engineering position)
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a field engineering role including a minimum of 1 year of experience in customer support and the development of successful customer relationships
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- PC proficiency
- Team leader in a dynamic, energetic, and proactive environment
- Six Sigma training or equivalent quality training Please Note: Preferred location is Anaheim, CA, however other cities may be considered.
To stay connected with exciting news and the latest job opportunities from GE businesses, follow us on twitter: @geconnections
Locations: United States; California; Anaheim
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditional upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.