Marketing Analytics Data Driven Consultant Jobs Vacancy in Ibm New York
Ibm New York urgently required following position for Marketing Analytics Data Driven Consultant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Marketing Analytics Data Driven Consultant Jobs Vacancy in Ibm New York Jobs Details:
Discover what you can do at IBM.
This role will be to lead CHQ Marketing Analytics & Data projects that will require translating business needs into marketing analytics capabilities. This person will work with senior leadership to drive development, implementation, usage and interpretation of data-driven initiatives that impact business performance.
- Lead teams to develop solutions by understanding user requirements to develop and enhance analytics solutions to drive IBM marketing return on investment; guide analytics efforts to achieve business outcomes
- Work directly with internal clients such as Business Units and Geo senior management to support adoption of capabilities for data-driven marketing
- Support ‘client’ teams with marketing & consulting frameworks enablement, and tools, analytics & data analysis using data from performance and optimization, segmentation, the sales funnel, predictive analytics and other data available
- Lead analytic projects for Product and Portfolio marketing, Business planning, Marketing ROI, Growth decomposition, Opportunity identification, Data Visualization and Analytics dashboard creation and other areas
- For the projects in the above mentioned areas, work with centralized team to provide support and perform required data analysis
- Create interpretations that present the “story” from the analysis to clients, being a catalyst of change based on performance
Must have the ability to work in the US without current/future need for IBM sponsorship.
Do work that matters.
Discover your true potential.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Degree in Statistics, Business, Economics, Engineering and/or Marketing
4+ years of data and consulting experience in the areas of Data, Marketing and Strategy
Strong understanding of data (e.g., SQL), statistics (e.g., SPSS), and interpretation; with an expertise in applying data and analytics to real business problems
Ability to train, coach others on best data driven marketing practices
Should be good at analytical thinking & breaking down large problems into solvable parts
Should be willing to continuously co-ordinate with non-local teams (offshore) and hence handle late night & early morning calls as required
Excellent Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills required
Have a consulting orientation; gather different perspectives, examples and use them to enrich day-to-day work
Ability to multi-task, manage multiple projects at the same time
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
Experience in Top Tier Consulting firm
Media domain experience is a bonus
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.