Loan Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Bbva Compass Birmingham
Bbva Compass Birmingham urgently required following position for Loan Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Loan Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Bbva Compass Birmingham Jobs Details:
At BBVA, we are working to make banking better for everyone. That is where you come in. We are looking for smart, team oriented people who want to be part of a first-class workforce that gives people the tools they need to meet their financial goals, all while delivering an outstanding client experience.
Learn more below.
What will you be doing?
This individual will be tasked with identifying incoming insurance mail by loan system/loan number and assigning those documents to other processors within a loan workflow environment. This individual will be tasked with other duties as assigned within the Flood Department Team as needed and as volume allows.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review loan insurance documents within a workflow system.
- Research and identify correct loan number.
- Assign those documents to processors within the flood department team or route to other processing areas.
- Adhere to all departmental SLA’s.
- Other duties as assigned within the Flood Insurance team.
- Assigned functions can change at any time. Incumbent will be charged with cross training and learning all department functions and may be used as a “floater” due to staffing and or trends.
What you will be bring:
- High school graduate; some college preferred.
- Insurance documentation knowledge and experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of ALNOVA and or tickler.
- Proficient PC skills including Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Well organized with a strong attention to detail.
- Ability to successfully handle multiple priorities and deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Successful self-starter and ability to work autonomously as well as work in a team environment.