Bookkeeper Jobs Vacancy in True Film Production New York
True Film Production New York urgently required following position for Bookkeeper. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Bookkeeper Jobs Vacancy in True Film Production New York Jobs Details:
True Film Production is looking for a part-time bookkeeper to join our fast growing team. We’re seeking a rock star who is personable, communicative, intuitive, and process oriented, with great attention to detail.
As the Bookkeeper, your goal will be to provide support to the Director of Finance by managing finance related duties and tasks.
A creative video production agency whose passion is defining stories, connecting people, and creating impact. We pride ourselves on truly understanding our client’s needs, developing content strategies that align with their goals and creating visions that exceed expectations.
Our Core Values:
Care - We care about people. Care is the root of everything we engage in, whether it is a relationship, task, or goal.
Human Connection: Human connection is what ties us all together. Whether it be laughing, empathizing, storytelling, or learning from one another, there is no better way to grow as a human being than by connecting with others.
Growth - Acceptance of the status quo is never an appropriate mindset. We must always strive to cultivate our lives in every way imaginable, learn as an individual, mentor others and keep an open-mind to new ideas and experiences.
Good Vibes: Don’t be a @#$%
Happiness: Happiness is the ultimate goal!
- Bank(s) Reconciliation on a monthly basis
- Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded
- Manage AP- Post vendor invoices- Control and issues payments - Perform required reconciliations
- Assist in the month end process by ensuring accuracy and analysis of data
- Basic filing of vendor invoices
- Review and verify invoices and check requests
- Ensuring bills are paid timely and in the correct amount
- Process weekly and monthly financial reports
- Bank Reconciliations
- Credit Card Reconciliations
You must (be):
- Possess our core values (Care, Human Connection, Growth, Good Vibes, and Happiness)
- Firm understanding of bookkeeping and basic accounting principles, or equivalent work experience as a bookkeeping
- Extensive experience with QuickBooks Online
- Extensive experience with Google Drive, Docs, Spreadsheets
- A detailed note taker who is extremely organized
- Have high energy and a positive attitude
- An amazing and confident communicator
- Process oriented
- Highly accountable and reliable
- A team player
- Ability to travel to client location
- Ability to work independently
*Extraordinary opportunities for growth in this role.
*Please include in your cover letter how and/or why you match our core values along with your resume.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $23.00 to $25.00 /hour
- Bookkeeping: 4 years
- New York, NY 10001