Pediatric Physical Therapist Registry Vincent Indianapolis Prn Days Jobs Vacancy in Vincent Health Indianapolis
- Pediatric Physical Therapist Registry Vincent Indianapolis Prn Days
- Vincent Health
- Indianapolis IN
- 14 Jan, 2018 30+ days ago
Vincent Health Indianapolis urgently required following position for Pediatric Physical Therapist Registry Vincent Indianapolis Prn Days. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Pediatric Physical Therapist Registry Vincent Indianapolis Prn Days Jobs Vacancy in Vincent Health Indianapolis Jobs Details:
Job ID: 218079 Pediatric Physical Therapist - Registry / St.Vincent Indianapolis / PRN Days Indianapolis, Indiana Regular / Day
Additional Job Information
Title: Physical Therapist - Registry
City, State: Indianapolis, IN
Location: 8220 Naab Rd. Indianapolis, IN
Department: PRC Outpatient Rehab
Additional Job Details: PRN, Days
St. Vincent, part of Ascension, is a nonprofit, faith-based health system that is guided by our mission to provide compassionate, personalized care, especially for those who are vulnerable. St. Vincent is one of Indiana’s largest employers with 22 ministries serving 57 counties in central and southern Indiana. Our 134-year-old health system includes a wide range of services including cardiovascular care, women’s and children’s health, neurosciences, cancer care, orthopedics, bariatrics, primary care, emergency medicine, imaging, general surgery and long-term acute care.
The Physical Therapist - Registry evaluates and conducts medically prescribed physical therapy treatment programs.
- Performs initial and on-going assessments of patient's condition.
- Establishes, revises and evaluates a plan of care which is appropriate to problems identified and involves the patient/family.
- Performs therapy interventions utilizing standard physical therapy techniques and skills as appropriate for the condition of the patient.
- Oversees activities of physical therapy assistants, students and other support personnel.
- Certified BLS Provider obtained within 1 Month (30 days) of hire date or job transfer date.
- Licensed Rehab Therapist specializing in Physical Therapy (RPT) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor's Degree in Physical Therapy by hire date to position
- Preferred Qualification: Master's Degree in Physical Therapy by hire date to position
- Preferred Qualification: One year of experience as a physical therapist.
How To Apply
Service of the Poor. Reverence. Integrity. Wisdom. Creativity. Dedication.
These are the Core Values we uphold at St.Vincent.
If they describe you, you may be a good candidate to join our nationally-recognized team at one of our many Indiana ministries.
To apply for a position online, click the "Apply Now" button.
Our online application system may not be compatible with non-Windows based operating systems (iPhones, iPads, or Mac computers) or non-Internet Explorer browsers. To optimize your user experience, we recommend utilizing a personal computer with Window Internet Explorer 8 to search and apply for career opportunities.
For questions or assistance with completing the online application, please contact Ascension candidate care at 855-778-6037.
The Spirit of Caring
Equal Employment OpportunitySt.Vincent is an EEO/AA Employer M/F/Disability/Vet. Please click the link below for more information. EEO is the Law Poster Supplement Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
St. Vincent, a member of Ascension Health, participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.Share: