Financial Management Jobs Vacancy in Army Denver
Army Denver urgently required following position for Financial Management. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Financial Management Jobs Vacancy in Army Denver Jobs Details:
This job posting is for Active Duty and Reserve component of the U.S. Army. This includes Enlisted Soldiers or Commissioned Officers. Training is provided for all jobs and all benefits start the day you leave for training. There is a AGE CUTOFF OF 17-35.
- Financial Management Technician
Training length and location: 10 weeks basic training 8 weeks 3 days job training
Fort Jackson, South Carolina
Duties are: The finance management technician performs duties specific to the following financial management processes: budgeting, disbursing, and accounting for government funds; payment for travel and commercial vendor services; pay support of Soldiers and foreign national employees; and internal control operations.
- Full Medical (if married includes spouse and any children in your custody)
- Full Dental (if married includes spouse and any children in your custody)
- Paid Housing (non married soldiers live in barracks, married soldiers have the option to live on post and not receive Basic Allowance for Housing (BAH) ,which is a monthly stipend for housing, or live off-post and receive the BAH)
- Food (non married soldiers eat at any military Dining Facility (DFAC) for free and married soldiers receive a Basic Allowance for Substance (BAS) which is a monthly stipend for food
- Free Child Care
- $400,000 Life Insurance
- College ($4K in annual tuition assistance during military service and 100% tuition paid after service through the GI Bill, which also includes a housing allowance and book stipends)
- Veteran Affairs (No money down home/business loans, fully comprehensive retirement benefits, and more)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $53,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
- High school or equivalent