Inventory Control Clerk Jobs Vacancy in Jsm Associates Llc Orlando
Jsm Associates Llc Orlando urgently required following position for Inventory Control Clerk. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Inventory Control Clerk Jobs Vacancy in Jsm Associates Llc Orlando Jobs Details:
JSM & Associates (“JSM”) is seeking a professional, skilled individual for our Parts/Logistics/Inventory Control Clerk entry level position at our Orlando International Airport service site. This is a "hands-on" position that will be heavily involved in aspects of maintenance of our customer's spare parts inventory. The Parts/Logistics/Inventory Control Clerk (“Clerk”) is tasked to maintain an inventory of spare parts to enable our maintenance technicians to perform repairs. The Clerk is charged with assisting the Inventory Supervisor with keeping inventory at a level where the maintenance operation can perform at maximum efficiency. Additionally, the Clerk supports the operation's maintenance technicians and other functions within the organization. The Clerk has accountability for the maintenance and stock levels of parts and reports to the Inventory Supervisor and the Finance/Inventory Manager.
Essential Duties /Responsibilities
- Record and update inventory usage of supplies and parts through Maximo
- Ensure that Maximo Work Order information and reports contain the correct and most current pricing and parts descriptions.
- Maintain spare parts inventory. Ensure all parts are identified and readily available in secure locations.
- Maintenance of parts storage rooms and the disposal of used parts as pre-approved by the AAR.
- Ensure and coordinate the timely reconditioning of those items warranting refurbishment and reconditioning versus replacement as approved by the AAR.
- Submit proper documentation to the Finance/Inventory Manager for cycle billing to the AAR.
- Conduct, document and complete a full inventory of all spare parts on a quarterly basis.
- Receive parts at the dock, baggage claim and/or escort through security gate.
- Hold or able to obtain a forklift operator certification.
- Ensure adequate parts are in stock or readily available, quantities are sufficient and proper parts are available for all applications
- Assist Inventory Supervisor to oversee inventory accuracy and ensure labor and materials are correctly entered into EAMS Maximo system
- Perform as a purchasing agent and assist the Inventory Supervisor as needed
- Follow the materials and parts usage procedure from work orders to update inventory.
- Ensure that all major equipment and systems listed, and identified in the Maximo database have the correct OEM replacement parts and approved alternate parts listed.
- Conduct Cycle Counts per the Inventory Control schedule.
- Assist in periodic reviews of the parts inventory regarding the following:
- Changes in the Min/Max levels
- Additions or deletions of inventory based on usage
- Installed systems, equipment
- Part lead times
- Maintain a clean and organized work area
- Any other duties assigned by Management
- 1+ years of experience in inventory or warehouse
- 1+ years of experience in parts procurement preferred but not required
- Working knowledge of Inventory Control concepts and processes
- Must be able to read and speak the English language fluently.
- Computer software applications experience required (i.e., MS Office, ERP, etc)
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills, including the ability to maintain composure under stress, offering solutions to resolve issues.
- Strong organization skills, able to multi-task, and can manage time to meet frequently changing deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Highly professional and dependable, Safety and customer service oriented
- Must be able to stand and walk for extended periods of time and must be able to sit, send, push/pull, stoop, kneel, crouch, reach or crawl frequently
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Regularly exposed to work near moving mechanical parts
- Occasionally exposed to hot, cold, wet or humid conditions
- Must be able to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, drug test, and possess a valid driver license
High School Diploma or GED required
Some post high school education or training preferred
Primary Location: US-FL-Orlando (MCO Airport)
Organization: Operations: Inventory Support
Employee Status: Full-Time
Job Type: Non-Exempt
Job Level: Entry
JSM & Associates offers a very competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, and vision coverage, life and disability insurance, 401(k), and paid time off; we are a Drug Free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
JSM & Associates is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this position - no phone calls or emails will be accepted. Thank you.