Validation Associate Jobs Vacancy in Apex Life Sciences Round Lake
Apex Life Sciences Round Lake urgently required following position for Validation Associate. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Validation Associate Jobs Vacancy in Apex Life Sciences Round Lake Jobs Details:
Validation Associate (Engineer) opportunity near Grayslake, IL.
This position is in the Quality Engineering organization at the Round Lake Drug Delivery aseptic pharmaceutical manufacturing facility. The incumbent will work individually, supporting another engineer, or as part of a team, experienced in qualifying water systems, steam generators, reverse osmosis systems.
- The individual will be responsible for supporting a range of validation disciplines which may include equipment, facility, software, cleaning, and process validations.
- Qualifying water systems, steam generators, & reverse osmosis systems.
- In addition, the individual may be requested to execute feasibility, evaluation, or exploratory studies to support new products or processes.
- The individual will be responsible for collecting requirements, developing a project validation plan, and executing to completion. Qualifications
- Must have the ability to prioritize and execute multiple project tasks. * Knowledge of the basic principles of validation across multiple disciplines
- Ability to solve routine validation issues with minimal assistance.
- Ability to learn quickly through multiple channels.
- Must be able to work as a collaborative team member.
- Ability to clearly communicate with respect to technical or project management issues, both verbally and in written form.
- Must possess strong documentation skills and be able to follow specific instructions.
MUST NOT BE ALLERGIC TO PENICILLIN OR CEPHALOSPORINS
Education / Experience
- Minimum of a BA or BS preferably in the Life Sciences/Engineering/Chemistry or other job-related discipline.
- A minimum of 2 years previous experience with a pharmaceutical or biotech company.
- At least 1 year of validation experience
- Experience with equipment (water and utilities), including familiarity with basic microbiological and chemical water testing a plus.
- Experience with qualifying water systems, steam generators, reverse osmosis systems preferred.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $20.25 /hour
- validation: 1 year (Preferred)
- Round Lake, IL 60073 (Preferred)