Sales Marketing Administrative Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Benefit Risk Management Services Inc Folsom
Benefit Risk Management Services Inc Folsom urgently required following position for Sales Marketing Administrative Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Sales Marketing Administrative Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Benefit Risk Management Services Inc Folsom Jobs Details:
The Sales & Marketing Administrative Assistant will provide support to the sales department and perform a broad range of administrative duties with a main focus on sales proposals, marketing materials and communications.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Respond to inbound sales inquiries and routine sales follow up.
- Manage outgoing sales requests to health carriers
- Sales database & pipeline updating and reporting using SalesForce
- Follow up with sales team for lead contacts from marketing campaigns
- Prepare a variety of correspondence, reports, and/or presentations which may include:
- Gathering and summarizing information from various sources
- Analysis and summary of data
- Creating spreadsheets, charts, and/or graphics
- Entering, retrieving and/or manipulating data within software programs or databases
- Complete and/or coordinate activities related to assigned projects; assist in establishing project timetables, action steps and status updates; follow-up, as appropriate, to ensure timely execution to meet established deadlines.
- Organize webinars through online conference sites such as WebEx, Go to Meeting, etc.
- Other support and administrative activities needed for the sales department as assigned by Management
- Accomplishes department and organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Assist in the preparation of presentations.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Experience working with popular social media tools and new technologies
- Strong computer skills, including Word, Excel, Outlook, and Power Point
- Excellent customer service skills, both in person and over the phone
- Must be dependable and maintain excellent attendance
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to work independently with little or no supervision
- Ability to grow with changing demands of the position and the company
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
- Product knowledge/Working knowledge of health care benefit plans and contracts.
- Ability to work with multiple groups, to produce positive results for customers and the company.
- Relationship building: Proven track record of understanding customers and their underlying needs.
- Demonstrated ability to cultivate deep and long lasting relationships, internally and externally.
- Demonstrated ability to work well in cross functional teams.
- Builds trust by disclosing accurate and relevant information through timely and concise communications.
- Personal attributes: Consistently delivers results with energy, drive, and integrity.
- Acts with the utmost professionalism at all times .
- Acknowledges problems and responds with appropriate urgency.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) skills.
- Keeps commitments: Strong computer skills including MS Office and sales force automation/CRM tools.
Education and/or Experience:
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and minimum of one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read, speak, and write effectively in English. Ability to interpret documents such as safety rules, memos, letters, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before customers or employees of organization. Ability to effectively address or resolve customer service issues within guidelines of the position.
Ability to add and subtract, multiply and divide with 10's and 100's.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
Valid, class C license in state working with no adverse driving record.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk and use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee may frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.