Scrum Master Jobs Vacancy in Medfusion Inc Cary
Medfusion Inc Cary urgently required following position for Scrum Master. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Scrum Master Jobs Vacancy in Medfusion Inc Cary Jobs Details:
Medfusion, Inc. based in Cary, NC is redefining healthcare through Patient Experience Management centering on the information needs of the patient. We are a healthcare IT company obsessed with improving the patient experience, simplifying patient-provider communications, and driving financial and operational efficiencies for providers. Healthcare is evolving to a more consumer-centric industry and our team of passionate, innovative, and dedicated employees are driving that change.
Come join Medfusion as a Scrum Master. We are looking for creative problem-solvers with a passion for innovation to join our team and revolutionize health care. We are the industry leader in advancing provider and patient communication through online services.
Key Responsibilities :
- Organizes and facilitates project planning, daily stand-up meetings, reviews, retrospectives, sprint and release planning, and other Scrum-related meetings.
- Own the Agile process. Helps with coaching and mentoring the team on Agile principles and practices.
- Work with internal and external teams that are global across multiple time zones.
- Tracks and communicates team metrics and sprint/release progress to teams and management.
- Facilitates communication and coordinate release planning with local and global teams.
- F acilitate decision-making, issue resolution and consensus among the teams to help create innovative solutions.
- Administer Jira workflows for scrum teams.
- Administrator Confluence/Jira integrations.
Essential Skills, Expertise, and Knowledge :
- A minimum of 2 years of experience as a scrum master.
- Three or more years of experience in technology companies with Agile practices.
- Basic knowledge of software development process.
- Knowledge of tools – Jira, Confluence, Jenkins, Crucible.
- Scrum Master Certification preferred.
- Proven experience with other Agile methodologies preferred – XP, Kanban.
- Experience and skills to collaborate effectively with global teams that are spread across North Carolina, Europe and India.
Medfusion, Inc., is committed to the providing equal employment opportunity to all applicants and for all employees and to providing a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Medfusion are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, marital or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family or parental status, or any other status protected by law and/or regulation. Medfusion will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Offers of employment are subject to the Company’s background check process and information obtained will be used solely for the purpose of evaluating the candidate’s suitability for employment. Offers of employment are also subject to Medfusion verifying that the candidate is legally authorized to work in the United States of America.