Director Marketing Development Jobs Vacancy in Cache Valley Center For The Arts Logan
Cache Valley Center For The Arts Logan urgently required following position for Director Marketing Development. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Director Marketing Development Jobs Vacancy in Cache Valley Center For The Arts Logan Jobs Details:
DIRECTOR OF MARKETING & DEVELOPMENT
Salary: $24,000 to $30,000, based on training and experience
Status: Full time exempt salaried
Benefits: Health insurance, 401K, annual leave, sick leave, paid vacations and holidays
Schedule: Some nights and weekends required
The Director of Marketing and Development is responsible for the development of marketing and fundraising strategies to grow the audience and philanthropic base of the Cache Valley Center for the Arts. The Director of Marketing and Development is part of the senior management team and reports to the Executive Director.
AREAS OF EMPHASIS
The following is intended to be representative of the work performed by incumbents in this position and is not all-inclusive. The omission of a specific duty or responsibility will not preclude it from the position if the work is similar, related, or a logical extension of position responsibilities.
- Responsible with the Executive Director to grow positive awareness of the organization and strengthen its reputation with audiences, funders, and the communities it serves.
- Develop an annual comprehensive development plan, in collaboration with the Executive Director, with targeted goals, objectives, methods, quantifiable outcomes and timelines which will achieve budgeted goals. Schedule the Executive Director’s time with key funders, and manage stewardship communication with donors.
- Plan, develop, and evaluate integrated marketing plan (events, media relations, press releases, website, social networking, Annual Report, newsletters and branding) and budgets for the organization, a season of touring performing arts events, education and outreach activities, arts classes, gallery walks, and the rental of CacheArts facilities.
- Manage and promote fundraising and donor recognition events.
- Investigate the possibilities of program partnerships and strategic alliances that will extend the organization’s brand in the community and increase avenues of support.
- Work with staff to review program services in order to obtain information for building a case for funding, complying with donor expectations and reporting.
- Track member and sponsor benefits. Initiate and monitor marketing and development expenditures within budget, maintain donor, in-kind and marketing files and a marketing portfolio of completed projects, in association with the Ticket Office. Document events and activities for promotion and archival purposes.
- Staff liaison to Marketing and Development Committees; assist chair as needed.
- Coordinate production and placement of marketing collateral, broadcast and display advertisements. Manage distribution of marketing collateral.
- Write news releases, public service announcements, program/playbill copy, curtain announcements, website copy, and ad copy. Arrange and coordinate media appearances.
- Build and maintain relationships with donors, media contacts and key community partners.
- Support the mission of CacheArts, be dependable, and have an appreciation of the arts.
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Working mastery of computer programs including Microsoft Office, WordPress, and the Adobe Creative Suite is required. Desktop publishing and graphic design skills strongly preferred.
- All of the Director’s activities require collaboration, coordination and cooperation with other CacheArts personnel, businesses and community members.
- Expertise with social media marketing.
The compensation package includes a full time salary range of $24,000 to $30,000 depending on experience. CacheArts also offers an annual sick and vacation leave policy, retirement benefits and a health insurance plan.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $24,000.00 to $30,000.00 /year