Program Director Jobs Vacancy in Ninja Abingdon Martial Arts Abingdon
Ninja Abingdon Martial Arts Abingdon urgently required following position for Program Director. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Program Director Jobs Vacancy in Ninja Abingdon Martial Arts Abingdon Jobs Details:
Ninja Abingdon is the premier Japanese martial arts school in Harford County. We are a family owned & operated martial arts school. We specialize in teaching traditional style martial arts. Our martial arts training promotes discipline, fitness, weight management, self-confidence, and leadership building.
We are currently expanding and moving to a brand new location. We are in search for an Program Director to lead our sales and member enrollments at our school.
- Recruit new prospective clients at live events we setup in our local area
- Call leads brought in through our social media channels and schedule them for classes
- Look for new avenues within the community to market our school
- Enroll prospective clients into a membership with our proven sales presentation
- Build rapport with our students and their families and encourage them to demonstrate the characteristics of black belt excellence through your personal and professional example.
- Receive coaching and training on personal development
- Renew and upgrade current members to our advanced programs
- Push product sales to students and their families
- Previous experience as martial arts instructor is a plus but not required
- At least a 1st Degree Black Belt in some type of martial art is a plus but not required
- Passion and drive for martial arts
- Ability to build rapport with students & parents
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Must be outgoing and not afraid to talk to people or command a room
- Has experience with leading a youth martial arts class is a plus but not required
- No criminal history
- Reliable transportation
- Must live in or close to Harford County MD
- Team player
- Must be a self-starter and require little supervision
- Willingness to learn our methods of sales and business
- Be committed to your personal growth and the growth of our school
- Be an influencer to children and adults to change their habits, mindsets, and lives
- Knows how to overcome objections
- Knows how to close a sale with little effort
- Must be available to work evenings Mon thru Thurs and several hours on Saturday
- Comission Sales Only Position! Ability to make $40,000+ per year with no cap
- This position can lead to a full time position with salary + commission + bonuses fairly quickly for the right candidate.
- Free martial arts training
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Commission
- Sales: 3 years
- High school or equivalent