Administrative Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Catholic Social Services
Catholic Social Services urgently required following position for Administrative Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Administrative Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Catholic Social Services Jobs Details:
Catholic Social Services (CSS) is a faith-based social service agency focused on improving the quality of life of people of all faiths and backgrounds during some of their most vulnerable times of their lives. By serving people in ways that help seniors live independent, connected lives and families thrive, Catholic Social Services continues its 70 year legacy to address the community’s’ unmet, pressing needs with compassion.
Catholic Social Services seeks a motivated and mission-focused professional to undertake a variety of administrative tasks to ensure CSS programs are running quality, impactful and efficient programs. This individual must be highly organized, tech savvy, able to meet deadlines, detail oriented, and have strong customer service skills.
Location: Columbus, OH
- Assist with the coordination of projects to support programs, including grants management.
- Support database implementation and training.
- Provide administrative support to the program teams.
- Accurate data entry and create reports as needed.
- Assist in preparing yearly surveys and monthly closed surveys for programs.
- Perform data entry, scan documents and provide general administrative and clerical support.
- Assist with the background check procedures for volunteers
- Associates degree required or comparable work experience, Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Five (5) or more year’s previous of related administrative/clerical experience.
- Demonstrated experience with Microsoft office software
- Must demonstrate attention to detail and time management skill
- Oral and written communication skills
- Must have high level of discretion regarding sensitive information
Catholic Social Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce to reflect and provide culturally responsive services to a diverse community.
Please submit cover letter and resume to Terri Hurtt, Human Resources Director, firstname.lastname@example.org .