Clinical Nurse Women Health Jobs Vacancy in Readiforce Government Solutions Llc Wright-Patterson AFB
Readiforce Government Solutions Llc Wright-Patterson AFB urgently required following position for Clinical Nurse Women Health. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Clinical Nurse Women Health Jobs Vacancy in Readiforce Government Solutions Llc Wright-Patterson AFB Jobs Details:
ReadiForce Government Solutions, LLCis searching for a Clinical Nurse – Women’s Health to JOIN OUR WINNING TEAM to support the 88th Medical Group, Wright-Patterson Medical Center, OB/GYN Flight
The Wright-Patterson Medical Center OB-GYN staff is dedicated to meeting the healthcare needs of women throughout their life span. The clinic is staffed with OB-GYN physicians, healthcare nurse practitioners, residents, registered nurses, medical technicians, and administrative personnel.
Position is contingent upon the contract being awarded by the government.
Position: Registered Nurse – Women’s Health
Location: Wright-Patterson Medical Center, OB/GYN Flight
Duty Hours: Monday through Friday 7:30 am – 4:30 pm
- Bachelors of Science in Nursing.
- Experience in providing direct patient care, patient and staff education, administration for Women’s Health and/or OB GYN patients.
- BLS American Heart Association
- Shall maintain current ACLS, PALS, ATLS, NRP
- Women’s Health, Obstetric and Neonatal Nurses (AWHONN) intermediate or Advanced Heart Monitoring course highly desired.
- Skilled in setting up, operating and monitoring specialized medical equipment such as IV infusion pumps, cardiac monitoring devices, EKG units, oxygen analyzers, suction equipment, nebulizers, and other unit specific equipment.
- Knowledgeable on professional care theories, principles, practices, standards and procedures to provide comprehensive primary care to a select population of essentially healthy women and/or their babies in a variety of settings to include, obstetrical antepartum or intrapartum management, postpartum care, gynecologic care and immediate newborn care.
- Knowledgeable on growth, development, and pathophysiology of disease processes specific to the obstetrical and gynecological population to include all ages of the spectrum from neonate to geriatrics.
- Knowledgeable of a wide range of medical disorders to include sickle cell anemia, diabetes, sexually transmitted diseases, thyroid disorders, hypertension, and cardiac disease among others and their potential impact on perinatal outcomes, as well as broad knowledge of normal delivery variations, their complications and indicated therapeutic intervention required.
- Knowledgeable on computer operations and proficiency in the use of basic word processing, data entry and automated medical records.
ReadiForce Government Solutions, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or status as a veteran in accordance with applicable federal laws. Professional Performance also complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location its employees are working. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to: hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. PPDG is an "Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer."
Job Type: Full-time