Financial Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Trilogy San Francisco
Trilogy San Francisco urgently required following position for Financial Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Financial Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Trilogy San Francisco Jobs Details:
Powered by big dreams and small egos, Trilogy is re-imagining how skills-based learning can close the gap between the skills of today's workforce and the needs of tomorrow's jobs. We work with experienced instructors, innovative employers, and top universities to create boot camps that prepare students for careers in the Digital Economy. Although we’ve successfully graduated hundreds of students, this is truly Day 1 for us. Driven by a one-team mentality, we’re looking for those with the hunger, talent, and passion to ride this wave with us.
Driven by a one-team mentality, we’re looking for those with the hunger, talent, and passion to ride this wave with us.
Trilogy is the first of its kind to bring the successful web development boot camp model in house to academic institutions while supporting the entire student academic journey. Our platform combines coding curriculum, student recruitment, and career placement services to elevate graduates for increased job market success. We are in high-growth mode and rapidly expanding our family of partners.
- We put students first
- We never stop improving
- We bring a "can do" attitude
- We succeed only as a team
We are seeking…
A highly driven and passionate Financial Analyst to provide financial and business support for the assigned org(s). The ideal candidate should be comfortable communicating with leadership, interacting with cross functional teams, working large quantities of data, and building complex financial models.
High-level view of who you are:
- You think in multiple dimensions. Whether building a model or performing variance analysis, you can trace the issue to the root and validate it across three statements and related KPIs
- You can “speak” accounting but you can explain accounting concept to business partner without using accounting jargons
- You think accuracy is important and you often brag about it
- You are Excel guru in every place you’ve worked even though most of the time you just googled it
- Develop relationships with business partners
- Manage finances for the supporting org including budget, forecasts, and actual variance analysis
- Learn the business/operation and translate that into the financial model and business insight
- Own the monthly reporting packet
- Constantly look for control issues and areas of improvement
- You have 3-5 years of experience in publicly traded company in finance, accounting or FP&A function
- You have previous experience in budget and forecast process
- You have previous experience in business partnership
- You have strong understand in GAAP. CPA a huge plus
- You have advanced Excel skills
- You have modeling experience
- You have excellent communication skills (will partner with VP levels and above)
- You have some experience with CRM and ERP such as SalesForce, NetSuite or Essbase