Dishwasher Jobs Vacancy in Tommy Bahama Kīhei
Tommy Bahama Kīhei urgently required following position for Dishwasher. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Dishwasher Jobs Vacancy in Tommy Bahama Kīhei Jobs Details:
Responsible for delivering exceptional culinary experiences to our Guests while exhibiting Core Values and following policies, procedures, and standards.
KEY RESULTS AREAS
- Actively participate in a team environment that promotes financial and culinary success.
- Consistently execute Company policies and procedures.
- Actively participate in all restaurant related meetings and training sessions; apply learned skills on-the-job.
- Be receptive to feedback and coaching.
- Store and rotate product during deliveries.
- Clean and sanitize tableware, pots, pans, and cooking equipment.
- Keep the dish room and equipment clean and organized.
- Ensure the safety, cleanliness and sanitation of the kitchen by maintaining specified agency standards.
- Other duties as assigned.
EXPERIENCE, TALENT AND EDUCATION
- High School diploma or GED preferred.
- Minimum 1 year of high-volume culinary/hospitality experience preferred.
- Must have current food handler’s card and other certification required by federal/state/local law.
- Strong listening skills, strong organization skills, ability to multi-task, team player.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions and communicate operational information.
- Food/restaurant service skills – food/equipment/kitchenware/tableware storage and rotation, proper cleaning, sanitizing, and stocking of plateware, glassware, silverware, pots, pans, and kitchen equipment. General housekeeping duties such as sweeping, mopping, trash removal, etc.
- Tommy Bahama is full of smart, creative islanders. We support a work hard, play hard culture and hope you are ready for the challenge.
Mahalo (thank you) for your interest in Tommy Bahama!