Graphic Design Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Marqet Group Houston
Marqet Group Houston urgently required following position for Graphic Design Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Graphic Design Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Marqet Group Houston Jobs Details:
Marqet Group, a full-service marketing agency is looking for a Graphic Design Intern to support its design needs. The Graphic Designe Intern will assist the team lead and act as a production designer across multiple agency accounts. This work will mostly include designing web sites/pages, digital ads and email templates.
- Collaborate with team members and clients to provide digital and print designs that meet business objectives while remaining on time and within budget.
- Assist team members in all aspects of creative execution, from initial concepts to production.
- Manage creative processes on an ongoing basis, throughout all stages of a project.
- Work on multiple projects concurrently and shift priorities as required to meet business requirements and deadlines.
- 1-3 years of graphic design experience
- A good attitude
- Ability to focus
- Ability to switch between task
- Excellent client communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Video editing and multi-media design a plus
- Background working with real estate, interior design or kitchen and bath companies
The chosen candidate may have the opportunity to be client facing on projects to both build their portfolio and gain a meaningful understanding (with hands-on experience) of how the Internet is changing the way brands market to consumers. The ideal candidate will be creative, self-motivated, and have excellent written and oral communication skills.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 /hour
- Graphic Design: 2 years
- Houston, TX 77024
Required work authorization:
- United States