Test Engineer Quality Assurance Relo Dallas Chicago Jobs Vacancy in Softvision North America Austin
- Test Engineer Quality Assurance Relo Dallas Chicago
- Softvision North America
- Austin TX
- 14 Jan, 2018 30+ days ago
Softvision North America Austin urgently required following position for Test Engineer Quality Assurance Relo Dallas Chicago. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Test Engineer Quality Assurance Relo Dallas Chicago Jobs Vacancy in Softvision North America Austin Jobs Details:
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for an exceptional Test Automation Engineer to work with our cross-functional team and join our world-class community of talented experts. Core to this need are:
- Senior QA automation experience with development skills-ability to write automation scripts from scratch
- Solid experience in WEB UI and middleware testing
- Solid understanding of web apps architecture
- Ability to create test for API's and automate them
- Good understanding of web apps architecture.
- Good understanding of data formats (JSON)
- White-box/Gray-box testing knowledge is a MUST
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Undergraduate Degree in Computer Science, Physics or Mathematics (Graduate Degree is always a plus)
- 10+ years of experience as software engineer (test & development)
- An Agile mindset with experience working in Agile environment
- A spirit of collaboration and multi-tasking as well as being self-directed and being able to prioritize and escalate to influence objectives
- Exceptional analytical skills, able to apply knowledge and experience in decision-making to arrive at creative solutions with a strong desire to learn and contribute solutions and ideas to a broad team
- High personal code/development standards (peer testing, unit testing, documentation, etc.)
For this role, we are looking for leaders that can deliver cutting edge test automation solutions that have a direct impact on increasing the quality of our products, while decreasing the time it takes to test them. If you love testing code and building expansive test automation infrastructure and scripts and thrive in an environment where self-starters and leaders are rewarded and valued, then this is the job for you!
At this time, Softvision LLC will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position. Relocation assistance is available. Softvision LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd Party Agency Candidates, please.