Lab Technician Jobs Vacancy in Piper Companies Baltimore
Piper Companies Baltimore urgently required following position for Lab Technician. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Lab Technician Jobs Vacancy in Piper Companies Baltimore Jobs Details:
Piper Life Sciences is currently seeking a Molecular Lab Associate to support a major Baltimore, MD area genomics organization. The Molecular Lab Associate will provide support to the quality control department and utilize their experience to provide expertise to various equipment assays and laboratory functions. This is an entry-level position that provides a clear-cut trajectory into a genomic technologist role.
Responsibilities of the Molecular Lab Associate
- Manage Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) inventory and libraries
- Use pipetting skills to effectively run assays on various equipment including PCR
- Assist with equipment installation qualification (IQ), operational qualification (OQ) and performance qualification (PQ)
- Receive, handle, and dispose of biohazardous waste
Qualifications of the Molecular Lab Associate
- 1+ year experience in CLIA/CAP/GLP/GMP/ISO regulated environment
- Experience pipetting amounts as small as 1uL
- Bachelor’s Degree in related life science field
Compensation for the Molecular Lab Associate
- Commensurate with experience
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
Please send all qualified resumes to Michael Epstein at firstname.lastname@example.org