Bookkeeper Jobs Vacancy in Evans Simpson And Associates Snellville
Evans Simpson And Associates Snellville urgently required following position for Bookkeeper. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Bookkeeper Jobs Vacancy in Evans Simpson And Associates Snellville Jobs Details:
Evans, Simpson & Associates is a regional insurance agency specializing in insurance and lending services for financial institutions. For over 40 years, we have delivered innovative risk management solutions with exceptional customer service.
We are seeking a Bookkeeper to join our team in Gwinnett County. The Bookkeeper performs range of general clerical and accounting support functions throughout the agency. We offer competitive compensation without the downtown commute. This is an exciting opportunity for the right individual to join an energetic and seasoned team, with an established and expanding agency.
Proficiency with Microsoft Excel is required for this position. Skills testing will be performed during the candidate selection process.
Essential Functions -- The essential functions of the Bookkeeper are:
- Code and post payments
- Prepare and coordinate deposit activities
- Perform account, bank, and other reconciliations
- Monitor customer accounts for non-payment and delayed payment
- Create invoices
- Check, verify, and process invoices
- Prepare payments for signature
- Analyze discrepancies and unpaid invoices
General Support Functions
- Assist in month-end reporting procedures
- Find and use accounting data to resolve discrepancies
- Assist with management expense reports
- Perform filing and general administrative tasks
- Provide telephone backup
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities -- The minimum qualifications required to successfully perform the work of a Bookkeeper are:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Previous bookkeeping experience required
- Typing/keyboard speed of 50 WPM / 12,500 KPH
- Can demonstrate advanced skills with Microsoft Excel, including the creation of advanced formulas and Pivot Tables
- Experience with business accounting software preferred (Sage, QuickBooks, etc.)
- Can transition quickly between tasks
- One year experience working in an office environment
Annual compensation will be $45,000 - $50,000, based on experience. The Bookkeeper position is full-time, Monday – Friday, 8:30a – 5:00p. We offer a full range of benefits including health, dental, vision and life insurance, 401(k), and paid time off. Interested candidates will be required to pass a skills test (Microsoft Office and typing). Candidates that are offered the position will be required to pass pre-employment background and drug screenings.
We are a drug and an alcohol-free workplace and we participate in e-Verify. Evans, Simpson and Associates is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants are invited to submit their resume showing experience, education, and salary requirements. Due to the high volume of responses, only qualified candidates will be contacted. PLEASE, NO PHONE CALLS.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year
- Bookkeeping: 1 year