Bms Engineer Job Jobs Vacancy in Novo Nordisk Clayton
Novo Nordisk Clayton urgently required following position for Bms Engineer Job. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Bms Engineer Job Jobs Vacancy in Novo Nordisk Clayton Jobs Details:
- Develop & execute plans to maintain & improve BMS system.
- Develop IA project ideas & prepare PPM submittals.
- Schedule & execute plans in coordination with operations schedules.
- Support IA projects & process improvement plans.
- Develop & maintain system documents, including specifications & maintenance plans.
- Coach & train Facility Engineers & Facility Maintenance Technicians.
- Employ cLEAN® tools within the main areas of problem solving, project & change management.
- Coach & train users of the BMS.
Education: BA/BS in Engineering or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Mandatory
Experience: Minimum of 5 years of engineering & strong HVAC/utilities troubleshooting experience in pharmaceutical or bio-tech manufacturing facility, especially within aseptic processing.
Technical/Process/Functional Knowledge: Knowledgeable in Siemens BMS - Insight & Siemens Historian - InfoCenter. Proficient in MS Office applications & SAP.
Organization/Planning: Proven expertise (e.g. project management) in planning/organization & project execution, follow-up & completion.
Physical & Other Requirements:
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs. with assistance.
- Ability to work in confined spaces & near operating equipment.
- Ability to work in loud noise environments.
- Ability to work hours necessary to support production and /or maintenance activities.
- Ability to travel internationally.
Novo Nordisk is an Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Novo Nordisk is not currently hiring individuals for this position who now or in the future would require sponsorship for employment visa status.
The sourcing period for this role will end on 28 May 2018.
Requisition ID: 56569BR
Job Category: Engineering